closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Question Regarding Omega PO 2010, What's It Worth?

Journeyman

Question Regarding Omega PO 2010, What's It Worth?

Recently Lost my job so need the money..

Bought about 5 months ago..

it's the biggest size out of the PO's..can't remember what the measurement is though..think it's 45.5mm?

Comes with all the papers, Box e.c.t

how much are they worth second hand..as I haven't got a clue on the value..

don't know if I'd be better selling it on a forum or selling it to a jewelist..

Advice would be appreciated gents.

Last edited by rossylad92; 31st July 2012 at 11:57.

Blog Entries
    As a mint watch, between £1600 and £1900. Sorry to hear of your situation!

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by BSB View Post
    As a mint watch, between £1600 and £1900. Sorry to hear of your situation!
    is that What I could get on here do you reckon mate? or is that at a Jewellers? yeah it is shit to be honest mate, but it's life ey! once I'm back up & running I'll look for another watch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rossylad92 View Post
    is that What I could get on here do you reckon mate? or is that at a Jewellers? yeah it is shit to be honest mate, but it's life ey! once I'm back up & running I'll look for another watch.
    I had a 2007, same model as yours, which was repolished by a dealer. I advertised it on here at £1,695 last November and it sold within an hour at £1,600. Great watch! However, you now seem them advertised at dealers for up to £2k. The numerous price increases plus the new model will only serve to push residuals up and, within a year or two, I reckon you'll be hard pushed to buy a 2500 PO for less than £2k.

nightmare with the job mate, sorry to hear.

If you try and sell it to a jeweller I would reckon you would get a low figure for it. Try and sell it privately if you can.

Journeyman
    I had a 2007, same model as yours, which was repolished by a dealer. I advertised it on here at £1,695 last November and it sold within an hour at £1,600. Great watch! However, you now seem them advertised at dealers for up to £2k. The numerous price increases plus the new model will only serve to push residuals up and, within a year or two, I reckon you'll be hard pushed to buy a 2500 PO for less than £2k.
    So you reckon it's worth 1,600 to the lad on the forum? reckon a dealer will only offer me 1,200?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adesmith View Post
    nightmare with the job mate, sorry to hear.

If you try and sell it to a jeweller I would reckon you would get a low figure for it. Try and sell it privately if you can.
    I'll see if anyone's interested on here I reckon mate..I thought my watch was the 2010 model? not the 2007?

Blog Entries
    So you reckon it's worth 1,600 to the lad on the forum? reckon a dealer will only offer me 1,200?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll see if anyone's interested on here I reckon mate..I thought my watch was the 2010 model? not the 2007?
    I'd certainly sell it on here. A dealer may even try and nick it for less than £1200, depending on who it is, as they need a nice fat profit margin. What I said was, I had a 2007, same model as yours, not the same year

Journeyman
    I'd certainly sell it on here. A dealer may even try and nick it for less than £1200, depending on who it is, as they need a nice fat profit margin. What I said was, I had a 2007, same model as yours, not the same year
    oh right, sorry mate, I'm not 100% clued up to be honest as you can probably tell!..I'll list it on here for 1,600 then when I can..I think I've got enough posts.. :)

Blog Entries
    oh right, sorry mate, I'm not 100% clued up to be honest as you can probably tell!..I'll list it on here for 1,600 then when I can..I think I've got enough posts.. :)
    Ah. Just noticed your post count. I think you'll need a few more posts, yet.

Journeyman
    Ah. Just noticed your post count. I think you'll need a few more posts, yet.
    How many is it till I can sell?

How many is it till I can sell?
    You need at least 251...

You can go with ebay.co.uk or chrono24.com also.
    I can imagine your situation, been there 10 months ago

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by jakubisko View Post
    You need at least 251...

You can go with ebay.co.uk or chrono24.com also.
    I can imagine your situation, been there 10 months ago
    Yeah, It's awful mate..that's why I need to move the PO on really realistically..it's a lovely watch.

has anybody sold a omega PO on Ebay? how much did you get if so?

Craftsman
    You could also look WTB section, maybe someone after this model.

We're in the uk are you from is it boxed with all papers and receipt I'm looking for a po sold mine last year on here for 1400 and it was a year old with 2500 movement

I've looked around AD and can get a brand new po for 2100 I think for a mint second hand 1400-1500 and for that I think it's got to be less than a year old

Seen people on here saying they are 2800 for a 2500 that's rrp and your either mad or made of money if you carnt get a 20-25% discount

Master
    45.5mm in mint condition should fetch £15-1650 depending on SC on any given day, dealers will rip you a new ****hole so wouldnt go that route, also although you dont have enough posts for SC here there are other watchforums that do allow new members to post on sales forum but be prepared to provide a lot of other trading history to back up any potential buyers questions

Oh and best of luck with the job hunting, i am also losing mine in 6 weeks after 13+ years, have known about it for a while but still a bit of a scary prospect, you will be fine I am sure

Blog Entries
    Recent 'completed' sales of UK-based ebay POs, i.e. actual achieved. These are all the most recent completed sales of POs.

£1950 - 2008 - 45.5 Orange on bracelet

£1,650 - 2007 - 45.5 Orange on leather

£1,850 - 2011 - 45.5 Black on bracelet

£1,999 - 2010 - 42 Orange on rubber

£1,600 - 2007 - 45.5 Black on bracelet

£1,975 - 2010 - 42 Orange on bracelet

Craftsman
    Good condition PO around £1600.......PO in mint condition with warranty still remaining could fetch up to £1800. (forum)

Ebay or Jewellers will offer less...both these routes the buyer wants a bargain/steal ( A good friend got £1400 through a well known UK Internet jeweller)

If you want to sell on a forum you can potentially get more for it.....but the buyers on there are often buying the seller as well as the watch. For example I was offered £1750 for my PO on another nameless forum but as I have a high post count, potential buyers know me and in some cases I have actually met some of them so they know the actual watch and are paying slightly more for a degree of confidence and trust that a fellow WIS is likely to have looked after the watch well

Sorry to hear about your situation and good luck... I would suggest that on Ebay you have a good chance of getting £1500

In regards to this model watch, I have a matching one, not looking to sell as it is my day to day watch.
    Just wondering how it is likely to be devalued when I do not own papers or box? :(ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1343740026.817333.jpg

eBay and PayPal fees off considerable dent in any sale

Sorry to hear about your predicament. It's a shame it's the large model as I'm on the hunt for a used PO 42mm at the moment. Good luck with your sale.

Journeyman
    Well I'm 100% trustworthy..on a number of different forums..clothes forums generally..buying & selling e.c.t

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by parmo View Post
    We're in the uk are you from is it boxed with all papers and receipt I'm looking for a po sold mine last year on here for 1400 and it was a year old with 2500 movement

I've looked around AD and can get a brand new po for 2100 I think for a mint second hand 1400-1500 and for that I think it's got to be less than a year old

Seen people on here saying they are 2800 for a 2500 that's rrp and your either mad or made of money if you carnt get a 20-25% discount
    I'm from Crewe mate..North West of England.. it's all Boxed and papers are still here..with the warranty intact..bought it 5 months ago!

I think if I was selling I'd start at £1650 (I'd want £1600 for it)
    If I was buying I would probably be aiming at £1500

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalVilla View Post
    I think if I was selling I'd start at £1650 (I'd want £1600 for it)
    If I was buying I would probably be aiming at £1500
    would be happy with 1,600

Journeyman
    Just looked at the receipt and I bought it in April..