closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Revue Thommen Airspeed

Revue Thommen Airspeed

Strap fixed and watch fully serviced by premier watch repairs. Back on the wrist and now gaining a few seconds per day, which I favour rather than losing. Good work by premier.

The little helicopter on the rear has always had less detail than it should. I guess the metal stamp may not have pressed hard enough at the time of manufacture. On other models the detail of the helicopter doors /windows can be seen.

Dear Revue Thommen, I want a new helicopter.

Master
    That's an individualistic specimen. I like the look of that. I don't think I've seen one before. What is it's approximate age and case diameter.

Good-looking watch that. Like it.

I also see where A13-A took a lot of their design cues from!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    That's an individualistic specimen. I like the look of that. I don't think I've seen one before. What is it's approximate age and case diameter.
    This watch was purchased in 2010 from Michlmayr, Norwich. Case diameter is 32mm. 38mm lug to lug. It was the smaller version of this model back when Revue made three sizes. Last time I looked they'd dropped this size from the range.

Quote Originally Posted by earlofsodbury View Post

Yes the A13-A does look similar to the RT. I really like the pilot watch style with the dial numbers and hands in the easy-to-read aircraft cockpit look.

Premier Watch Repairs took a piccy of the movement.

Master
    These are great. They have been making this exact design since at least the mid 1990s. I had a tritium lume one at around 39mm size a few years ago. I wish I never let it go. The bracelet feels pretty upmarket. They are cheap for what they offer.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by earlofsodbury View Post

Actually It didn’t. The A-13A design is based exclusively on the Waltham A-13A cockpit clock. Any similarities are because Revue Thommen also considered the look of the cockpit clock.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Padders View Post
    These are great. They have been making this exact design since at least the mid 1990s. I had a tritium lume one at around 39mm size a few years ago. I wish I never let it go. The bracelet feels pretty upmarket. They are cheap for what they offer.
    i believe this one may have been yours Padders,its a 38mm case .i have the bracelet which is very nice but i prefer it on a strap.lume is still good.great watch...
    Last edited by greasemonkey; 15th March 2021 at 22:26.