closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: And we are back!!

Works for me on Tapatalk but a lot of threads blocked due to not being logged in. Have to go into a public threat, click reply, be prompted to sign in, sign in, back out, then go into my reply/updated thread notification to see it. Logged in every 30 mins or so but no drama, I'm sure it will get there.

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Works for me on Tapatalk but a lot of threads blocked due to not being logged in. Have to go into a public threat, click reply, be prompted to sign in, sign in, back out, then go into my reply/updated thread notification to see it. Logged in every 30 mins or so but no drama, I'm sure it will get there.
    You can set Tapatalk so that it doesn't require to log in - I think you need to create a Tapatalk user and then tick a box when you log into the forum. I never need to type my password into Tapatalk, the phone itself is secured by a fingerprint reader so no need for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonzodog View Post
    Thank goodness your back,very nearly had to speak to my wife.
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

I can login via Tapatalk but using Chrome I see a message along lines of connection not being private.

I do not use Tapatalk but may have to as this 10 minute job is taking longer. This is an outrage. I may have to do real work or engage with the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    You can set Tapatalk so that it doesn't require to log in - I think you need to create a Tapatalk user and then tick a box when you log into the forum. I never need to type my password into Tapatalk, the phone itself is secured by a fingerprint reader so no need for it.
    I don't need to enter a password each time but I do have to confirm I wish to sign in as me and not someone else. I don't think taptalk is aware of Eddie's rules - tut tut.