closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Ken Tyrell's workshop at Goodwood

Blog Entries

Ken Tyrell's workshop at Goodwood

My friend Don from Missouri flies over to Europe a few times every year for -always- classic car related trips. He stayed with us and we visited the Classica in Essen, Dutch restoration companies and a few colorful people I know from (mainly) the classic car scene.

After staying with us, he went to Goodwood for the Members' Weekend. Apart from a lot of nice cars, he sent an amazing set of pics of Ken Tyrell's workshop. Carefully dismantled and rebuilt at Goodwood

Or as he wrote:

Goodwood rescued Ken Tyrell’s old works shed and authentically and lovingly reassembled it on the motor circuit grounds. It will premiere at the Revival, but we got a first glimpse at the Members Meeting. Looks a lot like your place. You too can build world a champion in your shed!
    He has just raised the bar for me!

(His next trip is the F1 in Monaco. Last year, he took pics from the race when standing on Mme LeClerc's apartment's balcony looking down onto the Sainte Devote corner).

Did Don have a Porsche dealership and used to race? Probably a very slim chance of it being the same person.
    "A man of little significance"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy100 View Post
    Did Don have a Porsche dealership and used to race? Probably a very slim chance of it being the same person.
    I'll PM you.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thieuster View Post
    I'll PM you.
    That’ll be a yes then 😂