closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162
Results 8,051 to 8,055 of 8055

Thread: Anyone watched any good movies recently?

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hood View Post
    Watched Sicario last night.
    Good gritty Narc/FBI/DEA film.
    Sicario 2 worth a watch as well

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by dek10000 View Post
    Sicario 2 worth a watch as well

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    Will do that this weekend
    cheers

Another vote for "The Founder"

If you ever get the chance to watch "Marvellous", it's a fantastic film. Real life account of Neil Baldwin. Was on BBC2 about a year or so ago but not seen it since.

Don't normally like Adam Sandler films, but I thought "Hustle" on Netflix was excellent, and showed he can play a straight character when given the chance. Yet to see SpaceMan

Lastly "MoneyBall" on Netflix is an old film that's definitely worth a watch, especially seeing as it's also based on a true story.

Master
    Road House (2024 remake of the 80s Patrick Swayze film) on Prime. Serve with a pint or two of wine, highly entertaining. Jake Gyllenhaal is great as a ripped, washed up UFC fighter turned bouncer. In fact he brings so much charm and melancholy to the role that it’s not immediately obvious how silly it’s about to become. But a series of entertaining villains, including a seriously bulked up and surprisingly naked Conor McGregor, plus some great over the top fights soon make it clear that this is roughly as serious as The Gentlemen. Probably not for everyone but if that sounds like fun, go for it.
    Last edited by Itsguy; 9th April 2024 at 18:48.

Watched Wind River again last night. Worth a watch.

"East of Boulder Flats, deep into the vast and unforgiving white territory of the Wind River Indian Reservation, the seasoned game tracker, Cory Lambert, discovers the frozen body of the young Native American, Natalie. As this is a federal crime, the F.B.I. dispatches the inexperienced but courageous agent Jane Banner to lead the investigation, however, the unprepared outsider will soon team up with Cory to unravel the mystery of Natalie's murder. Before long, Cory will inevitably have to face his own past, while at the same time, both he and Jane are thirsting to see justice done. In the end, will this be a fruitful alliance"?