closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Longines moonphase chrono

Master

Longines moonphase chrono

I always liked the look of the longines master collection moonphase chrono 40mm so I tried one on at the weekend and compared with my ceramic sub which is 40 mm too it looked tiny more like 35 mm just shows you need to look at watches in the flesh

The case might be 40mm across on the Longines but the ceramic sub is a much bigger block of steel overall. Wrong watch to be making comparisons to IMO. I think you need to be comparing similar watches when trying to judge a watch you haven’t handled before.

Craftsman
    Very nice watches, I think you'll find they also come in 42mm case size.

Neil

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    The case might be 40mm across on the Longines but the ceramic sub is a much bigger block of steel overall. Wrong watch to be making comparisons to IMO. I think you need to be comparing similar watches when trying to judge a watch you haven’t handled before.
    Even without the comparison it looked very small I was going to buy one that was for sale on sc glad I tried one on first

This one?

I had one of these...probably about 16 or 17 years ago. Never thought it was too small. This is one watch I regretted selling and considered buying again, then prices seemed to double.