closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Replacement 2264.50.00 auto, crown & tube replacement

Master
    Blog Entries

Replacement 2264.50.00 auto, crown & tube replacement

Hi all,
    Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to have my father’s Omega’s screw down Crown and tube replaced. Or even the parts to do so. The crown is currently not screwing down securely. I have asked a local watch maker to replace the mentioned but he has explained that Omega parts are now hard to source.
    Can anyone on the forum advise or better still know of anyone that might be able to do this for him without having to send the watch to Omega for a full service. The watch is running fine and keeping very good time.

Kind Regards,
    M
    Belfast, N.Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by milwatch126 View Post
    Hi all,
    Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to have my father’s Omega’s screw down Crown and tube replaced. Or even the parts to do so. The crown is currently not screwing down securely. I have asked a local watch maker to replace the mentioned but he has explained that Omega parts are now hard to source.
    Can anyone on the forum advise or better still know of anyone that might be able to do this for him without having to send the watch to Omega for a full service. The watch is running fine and keeping very good time.

Kind Regards,
    M
    Belfast, N.Ireland
    Won't be easy. Best bet is to put on an alert on eBay. if that fails try Omega accredited watchmaker. Omega itself is the last resort but extremely expensive these days.