closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: UK based bead blasting

UK based bead blasting

I've had the good folks at IWW in the USA bead-blast watches and bracelets for me in the past with great results, but before I automatically risk my watch to the international postage system does anyone have recommendations within the UK? Had a nice result from Twickersdude a couple of years ago on a bracelet but not sure he's still available. This would be for a nice-quality job on an Omega head and bracelet.
    Cheers,
    Steve

Re: UK based bead blasting

PM sent ...

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Twickersdude
    PM sent ...
    i'd very much like a pm Michael......and im sure you still have my paypal details so that you can refund me the money i paid you for the sumo?

did you forget mate?

drop me a pm and i'll give you my new mobile number....im sure we can sort it out

Craftsman

Quote Originally Posted by mrteatime
    Quote Originally Posted by Twickersdude
    PM sent ...
    i'd very much like a pm Michael......and im sure you still have my paypal details so that you can refund me the money i paid you for the sumo?

did you forget mate?

drop me a pm and i'll give you my new mobile number....im sure we can sort it out
    You can send me one to, regarding my Tissot I never had returned :twisted:

Master

this is really bad form from michael as i know theres a good few people on here that are either owed money or watches....and to be touting for work when he's knocked others is out of order....

Ive stopped short of going into details in an open forum as myself (along with a good few others) have tried to deal with this via pm and trying to email micheal or phone him......we've all had to listen to various things that have gone on in micheals private life as a factor in him not being able to complete/finish or return watches.....think the time may have come when a more direct form of communication needs to happen to deal with this, as im thoroughly fucked off with being taken as a mug.....

Micheal, do the decent thing and return and refund peoples money and watches before you start taking watches from others who have no idea of your past.....

Like i said, pm me dude and we can sort this out....ive changed my mobile number and moved house since we last spoke, so do the right thing and pm me and the others and we can sort this out like gentlemen....

Master

Quote Originally Posted by mrteatime
    this is really bad form from michael as i know theres a good few people on here that are either owed money or watches....and to be touting for work when he's knocked others is out of order....

Ive stopped short of going into details in an open forum as myself (along with a good few others) have tried to deal with this via pm and trying to email micheal or phone him......we've all had to listen to various things that have gone on in micheals private life as a factor in him not being able to complete/finish or return watches.....think the time may have come when a more direct form of communication needs to happen to deal with this, as im thoroughly fucked off with being taken as a mug.....

Micheal, do the decent thing and return and refund peoples money and watches before you start taking watches from others who have no idea of your past.....

Like i said, pm me dude and we can sort this out....ive changed my mobile number and moved house since we last spoke, so do the right thing and pm me and the others and we can sort this out like gentlemen....
    Could not have put it better
    Michael I too have PMd you with my address to return my watch, so there is no need for you to even to talk to me,just pop it in the post.
    As Shawn has already said we're not trying to open up any old wounds, but surely this must be in the interest of new forum members who will, under the pretense via forum recommendations, fall into the same trap.