closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Knife Q: Chris Reeves Sebenza

Knife Q: Chris Reeves Sebenza

Is this the best every day folder for the money??( I know it's not legal carry as it locks.)

Anyone have one? Apologies for an ot question but office has banned forums, I have enough trouble maintaining a presence here never mind joining BBF.

Leaving this question On Topic, my 352 Panerai is fantastic.

Craftsman

Re: Knife Q: Chris Reeves Sebenza

Best production folder by far... I have a small sebenza and a Mnandi.. Both excellent knives, the Mnandi is a bit friendlier for non knife folk... As with everything it depends a lot on budget...

Thanks and how did you order it? From where?

Got a large and small sebenza. Both are dedicated l/h models. The small one has the grey micarta inlays whilst the large I ordered new. Fantastic knives. May not look much on first impression but the closer you look you will not find any flaws or tool marks. Tolerances are incredible. Very easily to dismantle and clean with the supplied allen key.

In the UK, the only place i know is Framar Knives. Frank is a good friend of Chris Reeve and will order anything you want. You could order from the US but do risk customs despite being UK legal.

http://www.framarcustomknives.co.uk/

352? Nice.

I've a large Sebenza, and it's a very good knife. It feels incredibly solidly made, and built to last. The action is very clean and positive, and it takes an edge well. If I remember, I'll snap some pics tomorrow for you.

Mine cost me somewhere between £100 and £200 used, from the SC here. Whatever it was, I was happy to pay it.

Thanks, all of this is just what I was hoping to hear.

Had a Tom Mayo custom sebenza and foolishly sold it. Have a look on the British Blades forum for more info. They also pop up in the sales area from time to time. Expect to pay £200ish for a s/h model. The annual special editions are gorgeous. Had one but was too scared to use it.