closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: MWC

Craftsman

MWC

Anyone know the definitive truth about MWC watches? I hear so much stuff, but they actually look like a good watch (well, some of the models). I see they make, or used to make a W10 'copy' with the tonneau shape. Both with quartz or mechanical! Are they swiss movements? Are they identical to CWC? Many models pop up on ebay and sell quite low. What is the RN Diver like? Must be similar to the Broadarrow I guess, but is it the same old argument as with the 'issued' CWC?
    Or are they crap?

Simon

Master
    I noticed one on ebay recently that was described as South African Army issue. But that's about all I know about them :?

I don't think there is any doubt that MWC have been genuine military issue at some time but not currrently. Their simple G10 appears in Ziggy Wesolowsky's book of military watches.

The current models have military markings on the back but then so do some of the CWC that aren't military issue.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Mod Spec and MWC

Doesn't MOD Spec require fixed bars? If that is the case, then MWC with spring bars are not issue, I think...