closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Konrad Knirim

Konrad Knirim

I just started to venture scanning Knirima number one on the German military watches. I am interested if anyone has the number two English classes, but we should be scanned for writing their own books on the theme of all themes pocket watches and clocks just committed the military.
    Best regards and thank everyone in advance for your help.

Re: Konrad Knirim

I have no idea what you just said...

Petre, ho?eš Ti to meni na hrvatskom, pa ?u prevest momcima.
    Bok
    Brane iz Ljubljane

Quote Originally Posted by earlsy
    I have no idea what you just said...
    +1. I hope you are not saying that you are scanning/copying the Knirim books.

With the help of literature and other such Knirima write a book about pocket watches of all kinds especially pocket military and military hand watches!
    The book scanning copy to yourself that you can use the information because I wonder if anyone has more literature to borrow.
    In the book I use most images that are posted on the internet and not in the books and especially be presented and its collection of one hundred watches.
    I think this book will be excellent reading for anyone from my area who like pocket watches and military watches to pocket and hand.
    I hope you now understand why I need books, not for plagiarism, but the new venture of writing any more books in our market there!

If I understand fotopetar correctly, he's attempting to publish an on-line publication on military watches.

But he wouldn't like to rely on web sources only.

Brane

Hi Brane,
    I did not understand what fotopetar meant and still do not. Not mastering the language (English) could lead to serious problems , concerning copy rights, European legislation etc. If fotopetar is your country fellow, he should be warned by you or he should take this message seriously. :bom:
    Adrian (alwaysiwc).

I think the more you misunderstood my venture!
    Scan books for himself and I do not think they publish on the web in digital format.
    Secondly I write his own book about pocket watches of all types, military watches and hand.
    I do not know where here we violate any of the authors.
    The book will be chosen for the circle of people who will know what to get.
    And I want to borrow a digital copy of a book is my thing, as well as borrowing books in written format.
    I do not publicly disclose the material and I just wrote about his undertaking to be of some help from you. I believe that many of you have Knirima book on English military satovima.Meni it only needs the loan to be handled with as much information to write their own books.
    All other comments regarding the copyright infringement are unfounded because the thread I do not intend to disseminate the illegal material is nobody around but only use them to write their books.

I am totally lost. :(

john
    Costume jewellery. Ouch!!!

I do not know what it is not clear. I am writing a book about all types of pocket watches and military watches by hand. Should literature and so I turned to for help here. I am not able to buy all the books in one minute and you'll be more specific area of work.

Quote Originally Posted by fotopetar
    I do not know what it is not clear. I am writing a book about all types of pocket watches and military watches by hand. Should literature and so I turned to for help here. I am not able to buy all the books in one minute and you'll be more specific area of work.
    If you can understand the books written in English ... most of the information is more or less already on the web. Of course one can always supplement information but really, until you have digested all that is there, don't worry too much about the books.

If anything, all the books offer, is a neat chronological pigeonhole, to slot all the stuff on the web.

john
    Costume jewellery. Ouch!!!

I agree with John..
    This is not to decourage Fotopetar but..
    Due to problems using English language, few if any of us understand your goal. If you would like to correspond on this Forum, it might be not necessary to master the here used language completely. But what you could do is offer your text for translation or check to avoid unnecessary complications. Furthermore, as said by John, there is no need to invent the wheel and to repeat all the stuff already published in books and on the internet. Of interest could be the history of military watches of your OWN country. Why not concentrating on that topic?
    Kind regards,
    Adrian.