closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: sea cult cinturini

Master
    Blog Entries

sea cult cinturini

Have these been mentioned before?

I found them while reading/watching videos about Squale.

I dont wear bracelets,rubber straps or the like but I am tempted to try one of these,they suit the old aesthetic very well.

The home page is a terrific homage to great style and very aspirational.

I cant work out how to get the shop page in English,can you?

https://www.seacult.it/en/home-english/#about

Master
    Blog Entries

Master
    I spotted their IG page a while back. Their straps do look good.

Unfortunately, they dont ship to the UK. Or they certainly didn't when I asked.

I'd seen that strap on watches advertised for sale but hadn't realised they could be purchased separately, though with shipping (which does seem available to the UK, FWIW), you're looking at CHF125, which is a mite too steep for me! Nice tho'!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Since Johnson "got things done" ive found more country's wont post to us in the UK and it cost's more.

One SAK I bought from a collectors group they would post to every country in the world except the UK,I had to get it sent to a friend in the EU who then posted it on.

Back to straps is there anything similar in style and quality in the UK?

Master
    That's good they are now shipping to the UK. When the site first launched, I tried to buy a strap and shipping to the UK wasn't an option, and when I asked about it, they guy cited BREXIT as causing too many issues for him as a Business to make it worth his while sending Products to the UK.

As for anything similar being available in the UK, in my experience, the short answer is No.

Ive always loved the original Tropic sport straps and have lots over the years. I've also tried the reproductions from all of the usual suspects and the only strap that comes close to the original Tropics are these-

https://www.josephbonnie.com/en/prod...aterial=rubber which are the same as https://wolbrook.com/collections/tropic-rubber-straps

Personally, I like the Big Hole Rallye design but there is currently nowhere that reproduces these to anywhere near the standard of the originals. The Seacult version certainly "looks" like it could be close.

Prices dont actually look too bad to me as when compared with buying an original Tropic strap, they seem cheap!