closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!

Grand Master
    Oh dear

Master
    Quite the pickle they're in now!

Quote Originally Posted by EchoSevenNine View Post
    Yes indeedy

Quote Originally Posted by EchoSevenNine View Post
    Glenn to the rescue.
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

It's revving up again after a couple of slow ones. I suspect some major characters are off soon. The Glen resurrection wasn't too badly done, but I hope the cheap stunts don't continue... As an aside Deanna looks like she's already turned

Right, I missed the beginning tonight, just caught him try to get water out of a bottle. How in the name of all that is undead, did he survive that? Was he just laying there unconscious and the zombies felt sorry for him and left him alone? Please help, this will bug me tonight.

Banned
    "Timber"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Setting up the mid-season finale, bit of a scuffle and a cliff hanger ensues.

I'll have me popcorn and 7up on standby

Master
    Blog Entries
    It's about time they moved on anyway. Apart from first and last episodes the series on the farm was the most tedious in the franchise, another lot of episodes at Alexandria would send us all to sleep.

What's the betting the girl who's learned all her medicine from books is going to need to operate on a gunshot wound very soon?

Yeah, I reckon someone may soon be on the lookout for a eyepatch...

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Scepticalist View Post
    It's about time they moved on anyway. Apart from first and last episodes the series on the farm was the most tedious in the franchise, another lot of episodes at Alexandria would send us all to sleep.

What's the betting the girl who's learned all her medicine from books is going to need to operate on a gunshot wound very soon?

I know what you mean and I really really hope not. Probably a nice kid, but the character pisses me right off. Can't they just kill him?

Wondering why people with no interest in watches are on a watch forum?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    What if he climbed under the bin

Told y'all

Not sure what they had with their turkey over the Xmas break, but the last few episodes have been top notch!

** POSSIBLE SPOILER **

So which major character's gonna get the chop by season end? Abraham, Glenn or preggy Maggie? Smart money seems to be on Abe, with the foreshadowing death stuff this week.

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteQuarry View Post
    Not sure what they had with their turkey over the Xmas break, but the last few episodes have been top notch!

** POSSIBLE SPOILER **

So which major character's gonna get the chop by season end? Abraham, Glenn or preggy Maggie? Smart money seems to be on Abe, with the foreshadowing death stuff this week.
    Don't think any of those three will go. They had their chance with Glenn, already did a pregnancy death in the series and think the Abraham stuff is more him realizing he wants to switch lady friend and settle down.

However I feel they need to kill off one of the regulars soon. I could see it being either Carol or Daryl. They have done very little with either of those characters lately.

The Priest must have a slow death

Master
    I think Maggie's days are numbered. This show loves to kill off any hope, and the way Glenn and Maggie are all loved up and optimistic means she's for the chop I reckon. Also the show has already done the whole baby thing with Judith, so another one would be retreading old ground.
    As for Abraham, I don't envy him trying to decide between Rosita and Sasha! Two exceptionally fine looking ladies.

Master
    I think that this season us possibly one of the best so far, really kicked things up a level. Just loving it!

Great season this one, its all going to kick off next week big time!

Yep loving it and looking forward to Monday's episode.
    Lucky Abe eh? I reckon Sasha and Rosita are going to be killed off !

Quote Originally Posted by Bogmanfan View Post
    I think Maggie's days are numbered. This show loves to kill off any hope, and the way Glenn and Maggie are all loved up and optimistic means she's for the chop I reckon. Also the show has already done the whole baby thing with Judith, so another one would be retreading old ground.
    As for Abraham, I don't envy him trying to decide between Rosita and Sasha! Two exceptionally fine looking ladies.
    I can believe in the possibility of a Zombie Apocalypse, the world ending, society completely breaking down, I mean it could happen.

But a Ginger bloke with two fit women chasing him, it's just too far fetched even for me.

Loving the current WD episodes still though.

My money is on Abe for the chop. The new Hilltop colony has some strong male characters so I think the women are safe for a few more weeks.

A wise man once said that if you want to see the real human nature " cease the power and water supply for at least a month"
    We are meant to survive

Master
    Abraham for the chop if one of them has to go.

With Negan's introduction, someone important has to die - not a bit part or a nobody, someone to shock the audience.
    This guy is ten times worse than The Governor so the writers want to make an enormous impact.

Whether it will follow the comics...who knows. I wouldn't be surprised to see Glenn get it, he's been featured less and less prominently it seems to me, especially with his three episode absence after his "death" in the first half of the season.
    Daryl is just about untouchable it seems, but he is the one who killed Negan's men a few episodes back - so who knows!

Does it feel to anyone else like they are trying to wrap up the full Negan/The Saviours story in this series? I saw last weeks flash-forward to this weeks episode and it seems to cover a lot of ground.

Oh dear oh dear, those crazy kids in Rick's gang certainly up the proverbial creek without a paddle now.

Big D, can't see how he survives this one ;)

Fabulous theory I read somewhere...

Maggie's just miscarried and the zombie baby's going to rip her apart from the inside. Sick as hell, but a definite shocker!

Daryl can't be dead!

Don't think Daryll will get it quite yet. He was shot in the shoulder I think. That theory about Maggie is very upsetting. I hope that doesn't happen! She can't be written out yet. She's a babe ;-)

Master
    Just read a spoiler about who meets Negans bat, and IF true, it's not going to be popular.

DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS!!!

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

The last scene will be filmed through the eyes of the victim as their head is caved in by three or four swings of "Lucile". Viewers won't know who it is for SEVEN MONTHS when season 7 airs!

Meh!

Theory suggesting they haven't decided yet who got it... waiting for fan reaction and will adjust the outcome when they start filming S7 next month.

Blimey, that was an ending. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is class in "The Good Wife" with his quiet menace so to see him as Negan was great.

My money's on Glenn too, he's been insipid in this series especially since the quality of writing went up a notch and a half (IMHO). He's been a nothing character lately and would probably be missed the least.

But what an ending.

Master
    What a bloody cliff hanger!

That was quite a ride! Riveting episode, far too long to wait for the next season now. I haven't read the comics so intrigued to see how this develops...

This has been a great season. The Negan episode was brilliant and the cliffhanger superb. Its going to be a long wait.

A lot of chat about the POV being a running theme through the episode showing someone's view from inside the van - so Daryl, Michonne, Glenn and Rosita!

Then again, they love giving us red herrings

Good ending. Roll on S7
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Master
    I think its Abraham. Daryl was too injured "to take it like a man" and Glenn was pretty much collapsed too.
    Negan wouldn't kill any of the women. He likes women too much.

Abraham had a little triangle on the go with Rosita and Sasha so his death will make that dynamic a bit more interesting between the girls.

Abraham had that little scene with Sacha about having kids beforehand . He also had the defiant moment with Negan. It felt like they were giving him a few more closeups and scenes than normal just to increase the pathos. His swansong if you will. His character arc feels like its about wrapped up.

Also in the comic he dies in what would have been the previous episode where he finds the bullet factory with Eugene. As there are significant dramatic plot lines that involve most of the other characters and as there is some crossover with the comic I seriously doubt the scriptwriters would want to lose any of the other characters given the dramatic potential.

Carl again has probably the most dramatic realtionship development with Negan in the plot of the comic ( Negan seems to almost want to make him his own son). So not Carl.

Aaron in untouchable as he's gay and like I said some flack has already been levelled at the production for its regular bumping off of gay characters just as they get established.

Glenn is actually the one who gets it from Negan in the comic but I suspect that would be too predictable for the TV series and Glenn is about the most well liked character in the tv series next to Daryl.

Also Daryl has no equivalent character in the comic and it has been suggested he might be bisexual. The series has already recieved some criticism for bumping off gay characters I doubt they would do it again even if Daryl is straight there is way too much conjecture amongst the fan base that he is not and it would not make good press to bump him off with that ambiguity.

Personally I would off Rick. He's very boring compared with some of the other characters like Daryl ( hell even Abraham is more interesting) but I seriously doubt that would happen.

Its Abraham.

after watching it last night the mrs and I think it was Abraham, as you said he would be the only one to sit back up after the first hit. I like blood and gore etc but it was a bit OTT really made the mrs feel slightly sick the constant sound of a skull being crushed by lucille.

Cant see it being rick as hes too pivotal in the show as if he dies I cant see another credible leader for the group.

Same with Daryl and Glenn I dont think the fan base would accept them dieing, like in S5 where Glenn was really dead and after the reaction from fans he somehow survives!!

Master
    Definitely not Rick, Negan has broken him already and wans him to report back to Alexandria.
    Definitely not Carl - those two end up having quite a weird little bond in the comics.
    Definitely not the women.
    HOPEFULLY not a 'bit' character, that would be a cop-out.

Smart money says Abraham (who cops it with the arrow to the eye in the comics), Glenn (obvious reasons) or Daryl who doesn't even exist in the comics...

Interesting I read that Norman Reedus who plays Daryl has signed up to a travel type show where he rides a motorbike around America. Pacifying fans, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by kevkojak View Post
    Definitely not Rick, Negan has broken him already and wans him to report back to Alexandria.
    Definitely not Carl - those two end up having quite a weird little bond in the comics.
    Definitely not the women.
    HOPEFULLY not a 'bit' character, that would be a cop-out.

Smart money says Abraham (who cops it with the arrow to the eye in the comics), Glenn (obvious reasons) or Daryl who doesn't even exist in the comics...

Interesting I read that Norman Reedus who plays Daryl has signed up to a travel type show where he rides a motorbike around America. Pacifying fans, perhaps?
    Norman Reedus was on the talking dead show after the season finale and he did mention this other show but said something along the lines of the timing not being an issue. I guess they have been on a break for a while since filming ended.

I like that continuity of POV theory, so I'm going to go with Glenn finally getting the chop. Abraham does sound like a strong contender too though.
    Then again they may surprise everyone and go for someone random...

Quote Originally Posted by Thorien View Post
    I like that continuity of POV theory, so I'm going to go with Glenn finally getting the chop. Abraham does sound like a strong contender too though.
    Then again they may surprise everyone and go for someone random...
    If they stick to the comics then its obvious, but they may choose not to, and that could be a wise move as twitter is choice full of comic spoilers which have come true on the show, and to be fair some haven't as they have deviated.

M.

Have they run out of RPGs then? Would have helped a lot.
    Cheers..
    Jase

Let's face it, they aren't following the comics too closely.

Played it in every way possible IMO to leave it open -

- The POV link suggests Glenn, Daryl, Rosita or Michonne.

- The 'take it like a champ' suggests Abraham due to his reaction to Negan just prior.

- The last person we see before the victim is Rick and Negan walks off to his right, thereby suggesting Sasha, Aaron, Carl or Eugene. Sasha no as she's a girl, Carl no as the order was 'anyone moves take his other eye out and feed it to his dad', Aaron unlikely as he's a sweetie so it leaves poor Eugene as after all he did have a bit of a redemption and grew a pair in the last couple episodes.

So, who frickin knows!! Pretty clever writing TBH, max value by playing all the cards.

Anyhoo... I say Abraham, his loss would be the biggest hit due to the relationship ongoings. Roll on Autumn

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GraniteQuarry View Post
    Let's face it, they aren't following the comics too closely.

Played it in every way possible IMO to leave it open -

- The POV link suggests Glenn, Daryl, Rosita or Michonne.

- The 'take it like a champ' suggests Abraham due to his reaction to Negan just prior.

- The last person we see before the victim is Rick and Negan walks off to his right, thereby suggesting Sasha, Aaron, Carl or Eugene. Sasha no as she's a girl, Carl no as the order was 'anyone moves take his other eye out and feed it to his dad', Aaron unlikely as he's a sweetie so it leaves poor Eugene as after all he did have a bit of a redemption and grew a pair in the last couple episodes.

So, who frickin knows!! Pretty clever writing TBH, max value by playing all the cards.

Anyhoo... I say Abraham, his loss would be the biggest hit due to the relationship ongoings. Roll on Autumn
    I hope its a reasonably 'big' character, they bottled it IMHO with Glenn's survival under the dumpster. I hope its not Abraham, he comes out with some great one liners "you've go more chance of picking up a turd by the clean end"

Watched the finale episode last night, even "er indoors" questioned why Rick made them drive up and down all the roads knowing they would be stopped at every turn !
    To be honest i reckon it is"nt any of the group that felt the force of Lucille more one of his own group that has stepped out of line !?
    still looking forward to the next series, they have openend up the playing field with the Saviours , hiiltop and the 2 "Robocops" on Horseback who seemed friendly anyway

Cheers

Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by phil h View Post
    I hope its a reasonably 'big' character, they bottled it IMHO with Glenn's survival under the dumpster. I hope its not Abraham, he comes out with some great one liners "you've go more chance of picking up a turd by the clean end"
    Abraham would be my favourite because a) he seems the only one likely to be strong enough to take a hit like that and not go straight down and b) I don't really like him as a character, never have

Could be Eugene as they seemed to be setting him up for departure earlier in the episode and he's a big, dumb ox, so maybe wouldn't go straight down.

If it's anyone else, I just don't believe it

M.
    Last edited by snowman; 6th April 2016 at 12:32.

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Abraham would be my favourite because a) he seems the only one likely to be strong enough to take a hit like that and not go straight down and b) I don't really like him as a character, never have

Could be Eugene as they seemed to be setting him up for departure earlier in the episode and he's a big, dumb ox, so maybe wouldn't go straight down.

If it's anyone else, I just don't believe it

M.
    Yea I reckon James Hetfield or Eugene have bought it...great cliff hanger!

It doesn't matter how big or tough you are a heavy bat like that coming down full force from a strong person directly on to the top of your skull would split it open like a Melon, you'd be dead from the first blow most likely.

Brutal finale though, can't wait for season 7.

Going for the last insight and Eugine. Grew a pair and stepped up to take the RV and then looked like he failed to lead them away which was kind of brushed over so concievavly takes it to round the growth of his story off, plus had a moment to has pass on the plans to make bullets which will be high collaterol moving forward.

All bets on!

Master
    I like the theory that the continuity of POV shots means it has to be one of the 4 that were in the van - Glenn, Michonne, Darryl, Sasha. My money's on Glenn. His character has had nothing to do since his narrow escape a few months back, but as one of the only original characters left his death would still have a huge effect on the group. Plus there's not going to be a happy ever after for himself, Maggie and their sprog.