closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: The Walking Dead - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kevkojak View Post
    Have to agree that last nights was pretty pointless television. One of those cheap "it was all a dream" sort of affairs.

I wish they would get back to exploring post apocalyptic america and killing zombies. The showrunner even said that in last nights ep they have to invent a scene with a couple of walkers in because they realised there wasn't a single one in any scene.

Not long to go anyway. I really really hope they rescue season 11. If it ends up being all boring and political (i.e. commonwealth based) then they will have just put the final nail in the coffin of a great series which kicked off with a perfectly good (and simple) formula.
    It was very bad, I am guessing it's all covid related and trying to film with as few people as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by kevkojak View Post
    Have to agree that last nights was pretty pointless television. One of those cheap "it was all a dream" sort of affairs.
    Not long to go anyway. I really really hope they rescue season 11. If it ends up being all boring and political (i.e. commonwealth based) then they will have just put the final nail in the coffin of a great series which kicked off with a perfectly good (and simple) formula.
    My wife persists with this (I gave up 4 or 5 seasons ago), but complains every week how dull it is and admits she's just sticking it out to the end now to see how it ends - I gave up caring ages ago, which was a terrible shame as the first few episodes were some of the most brilliant TV I've ever seen.

Like far too many US series (and now UK ones following the same trend), they string it out episode after episode with no goal in sight, just the need to keep it plodding on without any purpose except to make more money.

Somewhat ironic that a series about Zombies feels very much like the dead walking...

M
    Breitling Cosmonaute 809 - What's not to like?

Master
    Yet another single character story episode. WTF is going on....

That was the 151st episode and far and away the worst; jeeeeesus!

Master
    152 beats 151 to title of worst.

To sum up:
    Daryl fixes his bike
    Carol makes a soup and fails to catch a rat.

Nothing else happened.

Forbes agree
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai...h=475724c11f24
    Last edited by ViperStripes; 29th March 2021 at 22:51.

It was Masterchef meets Wheeler Dealers!

Master
    Tomorrow, series finale (thankfully) but I'm certain they have saved the best for last with a fully fleshed-out Negan backstory. I'm certain it'll be the best episode in a long, long time.

If they cock it up then I'll see you here tomorrow at 10pm where I will be eating my words

A decent backstory for the best character on the show by a mile IMO - but realistically a very poor finale. But gets the Gold Medal for the number of time jumps in one show!

So the final season will be: a bit of a kerfuffle with the Commonwealth then peace and Maggie killing Negan, and last scene a 30+ year time jump to a return to civility with adult Judith in charge sitting telling how her father set the wheels in motion. Or something like that.

Master
    A superb return to form, sadly miles too late - is it just me who wants TWD to turn into the Negan show? Apart from Daryl I couldn't really give a toss about the other characters.

Master
    Yep finally a good episode. I hope Negan is the lead for Season 11 rather than mumbling Darryl.

Negan was the death knell of TWD for me.

I couldn't believe that his 'people' wouldn't have killed and deposed him within about 5 minutes - He seemed to offer nothing positive to them, even his henchmen.

Then when Rick decided to keep him alive? No, just not even vaguely credible.

M
    Breitling Cosmonaute 809 - What's not to like?

I haven't watched this for ages, but after reading you guy's opinions of the latest episode, I thought I would give it a chance and bought the latest episode on Amazon Prime. What a waste of money. It was boring rubbish.