closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: The Walking Dead - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!

They really are struggling with story lines. Daryl and the other escaped then decided to hide in a building! why not just keep running back to one of the big settlements, they would never be found. Surely they need to get back and warn people of the actual size of the whisperers. The highway men side plot was just ridiculous.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by kevkojak View Post
    For fans of the comics, episode 15 looks like the key "Whisperers" moment with episode 16 picking up the pieces.

Any suggestions on who?

Michonne perhaps, since she's scheduled to leave the show in season 10. King Ezekiel would follow the comics.
    I'm not sure they'll go for quite the same impact... was it 12 main characters originally??? Maybe one or two big names and a handful of un-named cast?
    Quote Originally Posted by NikGixer750 View Post
    They really are struggling with story lines. Daryl and the other escaped then decided to hide in a building! why not just keep running back to one of the big settlements, they would never be found. Surely they need to get back and warn people of the actual size of the whisperers. The highway men side plot was just ridiculous.

I suspect the Highwaymen are just cannon fodder. As you say, ridiculous idea but it was an easy way to introduce a few new faces. They will give us a couple of episodes of them hanging about in the background, then I'm guessing they'll end up helping build the new fence marking out Whisperer territory in episode 15. Might just save one or two of the better known characters, though I still reckon Ezekiel has had his chips - he seems far too happy and that's never a good sign in TWD.

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteQuarry View Post
    Anyone still watching? The last two episodes have been fur king dire!
    Agree, how can you fall 50 feet down a lift shaft & just get up with a cut lip? Bored to death with the whole show just watching because ???

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteQuarry View Post
    Anyone still watching? The last two episodes have been fur king dire!
    Agreed. Really awful they need to end it.

Journeyman
    I've had it after that last episode. Really enjoyed the earlier seasons of the show but it now feels like it's being written by a 12 year old kid.

Quote Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
    Agree, how can you fall 50 feet down a lift shaft & just get up with a cut lip? Bored to death with the whole show just watching because ???
    Yep

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
    I feel like I did when I was watching lost. Just because itís on and I have invested so much time in it! I donít look forward to it and nor do I really enjoy it. The lift thing was a bloody joke!

Same here, just like Lost I'm just watching it now to see how it ends, and as with Lost I fear it's not going to be a good one.