TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 3 Brady Sailcloth straps on 3 different watches

Master

3 Brady Sailcloth straps on 3 different watches

some Q&D pix :mrgreen:

24mm with Orange stitching, with eBay polished buckle

24mm trimmed down to 23mm with platinum stitching, with Toshi PVD buckle

20mm with green stitching, with Brady brushed buckle

really like the Brady strap. the Platinum stitching strap was the first one, loved it so much i had to buy another two :lol: :mrgreen:

other Brady strap fans here?

Re: 3 Brady Sailcloth straps on 3 different watches

Just got a Bradystrap (black/white stitch) for my Blancpain FF. Very impressed with it! It's a very good match for the watch, and the slightly thicker and stiffer qualities work very well with the large watch - plus the inner lining is more comfortable than the oem strap. For 20-odd quid, it's an absolute bargain. I'm thinking of going for a silver stitch one and maybe a red stitch as well. Only (minor) downside is that it's not very quick-drying - so it's not really a swimming strap (due to the leather lining) - the oem strap is excellent in this respect.

Craftsman

I also have one for one of my Seiko's, great strap indeed. Fast delivery. Excellent deal.

Craftsman

They are brilliant, I did a Seiko FF mod and it seems the Brady is obligatory for that mod, to say I'm impressed is an understatement, the strap was pretty stiff at first but has broken in really nicely, great quality. The strap changing mechanism is genius (why don't more companies do similar?) and means that I use the same strap for 3 different watches now as I can change it over in 30 seconds. Money well spent.

I'm big fan of these straps. And the company is excellent to deal with. 8)

Great looking straps, that fit the watches very well 8)

Journeyman

Very nice straps.

Quote Originally Posted by robcat
    Just got a Bradystrap (black/white stitch) for my Blancpain FF. Very impressed with it! It's a very good match for the watch, and the slightly thicker and stiffer qualities work very well with the large watch - plus the inner lining is more comfortable than the oem strap. For 20-odd quid, it's an absolute bargain. I'm thinking of going for a silver stitch one and maybe a red stitch as well. Only (minor) downside is that it's not very quick-drying - so it's not really a swimming strap (due to the leather lining) - the oem strap is excellent in this respect.
    That's exactly what I have on my FF. Did you trim yours down to 23mm? I managed to squeeze the strap on (and not break a bar!).

Quote Originally Posted by RABbit
    That's exactly what I have on my FF. Did you trim yours down to 23mm? I managed to squeeze the strap on (and not break a bar!).
    I just shaved a little off with a stanley-knife - it didn't take much, which is why I guess you managed to get it on without. It just seemed a little rigid without taking a fraction off. Getting it wet might have done the trick. I might try that if I get another.

Lovely match for the FF though!

Master

Quote Originally Posted by RABbit
    I just shaved a little off with a stanley-knife - it didn't take much, which is why I guess you managed to get it on without. It just seemed a little rigid without taking a fraction off. Getting it wet might have done the trick. I might try that if I get another.

Lovely match for the FF though!
    guys, sounds delish, pix please :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by esm
    guys, sounds delish, pix please :mrgreen:
    Some quick phone pics for you!