closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: the waiting game

Journeyman

the waiting game

First Timefactors watch ordered, after several years of ogling all of the pieces worn by everyone on this forum. The Smith's Everest just speaks to me, and I can't wait for it land on my wrist. Pics are promised(although crappy they will be).

Just damned excited at the moment....been 20 months since my last purchase, and the wait has been worth it.

Re: the waiting game

Quote Originally Posted by NEWSDUCK
    First Timefactors watch ordered, after several years of ogling all of the pieces worn by everyone on this forum. The Smith's Everest just speaks to me, and I can't wait for it land on my wrist. Pics are promised(although crappy they will be).

Just damned excited at the moment....been 20 months since my last purchase, and the wait has been worth it.
    It's a great choice - you won't be disappointed. :thumbright:

Here's a couple of snaps to keep you going..........

F.T.F.A.

Journeyman

I just drooled all over my keyboard looking at those pics....the lighting just sets the dial off. And its photos such as yours that make me apprehensive posting my own on here....but I realize there's no evidence of a purchase without pics, so I shall play along..and include the other pieces that I so dearly love.

Quote Originally Posted by magirus
    Here's a couple of snaps to keep you going..........

Quote Originally Posted by NEWSDUCK
    I just drooled all over my keyboard looking at those pics....the lighting just sets the dial off. And its photos such as yours that make me apprehensive posting my own on here....but I realize there's no evidence of a purchase without pics, so I shall play along..and include the other pieces that I so dearly love.
    It's not difficult to take decent watch pictures. There's a lot of info in DP, such as this viewtopic.php?f=7&t=206773. Just ask away for tips. Those were taken using a Canon G12, a guitar case and A4 paper. You do need a tripod though.
    F.T.F.A.

Journeyman

Sitting here at work, refreshing my UPS tracking # every ten minutes....the Everest is stuck in the back of some large, brown truck rumbling around the eastern reaches of the SF Bay Area. I'm actually going to get my mitts on it today. A fine day, indeed.

Nice clean lines on them watch.
    Enjoy

thats a nice simple watch!