Hello all, forgive me if this isn’t in the right section, i’ve got a question I hope someone can help with.

I have a Citizen Eco drive Calibre 8700 which I use as a daily beater. My daily commute consists of packed tube trains and platform changes and every now and again my arm gets knocked on something.

A few days ago while going through the usual routine i bashed my arm on the door of the train and didn’t notice anything until i looks at my watch in the office, turns out the crown had somehow dislodged itself and fallen out somewhere on the train.

[attachment=1:186fjtba]$(KGrHqJ,!h!E7QHNnh9)BPEHjVL)Jw~~60_12.jpg[/attachment:186fjtba]

I’ve had the back off and tried to locate the point where the stem click into place, haven’t figured that one out just yet!

[attachment=0:186fjtba]$(KGrHqVHJBEE7)2UUkWUBPHBTFr!lg~~60_12.jpg[/attachment:186fjtba]

So, what to do now? is it a simple case of taken out the remaining stem from the movement and popping in a new one? (And does anyone know of a guide to help me do that?) or will i end up opening a can of worms and just hand it in to get it repaired

Any guidance would be helpful,