closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Which big G shock?

Which big G shock?

Going through a G shock phase.

I have a modified GW-M5600(BC) that I bought from these forums which is great. I would however like a larger G. There are so many models and I haven't seen that many in the flesh, so looking for some help.

Ideally large, rectangular, atomic (if poss), solar (if poss), maybe a splash of colour. Can you guys help to narrow down the field with a few suggestions?

Re: Which big G shock?

The Casio GX56 - the imported version from FleaBay :shock: has everything you want, including colour :D got one for my boy, the orange brick one!
    Regards M :salute:

This is my Casio G-Shock GXW-56-4JF that I imported from Japan. I have a M5600BC that I really like, I got this for the same reasons you are looking for one.

It has all the features, crisper display in my opinion and I know it should not make a difference that it is made in Japan but it does.

Great watch, will be getting an all black version at some stage in the future.

Yup that's the one!
    I noticed that Chris Martin was wearing one in last months Q magazine ( :shock: I'm not sure that's entirely a good thing)
    Regards M

Quote Originally Posted by TooTall
    Yup that's the one!
    I noticed that Chris Martin was wearing one in last months Q magazine ( :shock: I'm not sure that's entirely a good thing)
    Regards M
    :lol: Chris is alright a bit strange but I know a fair few people who knew him before coldplay hit big, I have seen him about as we grew up in the area but I do not know him that well personally.

Frogman - pricey but excellent.

Yes looked at the orange GX and in fact just missed one on SC which would have been perfect.

Will have a look on eBay.

There is a nice GX - DGK on sales corner at the moment don't know what people think of it?

Quote Originally Posted by RAMZ3000
    Yes looked at the orange GX and in fact just missed one on SC which would have been perfect.

Will have a look on eBay.

There is a nice GX - DGK on sales corner at the moment don't know what people think of it?
    I really like the DGK version and it was a LE version so they are scarce.