closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I just bought the holy grail of airguns!!!

Quote Originally Posted by teknicolourfox View Post
    I'm looking at an buying an air rifle - primarily for shooting rabbits on my grandads farm...

I have a budget of £200 max - any suggestions?

I was looking at the used section here: http://www.airgunbuyer.com/Showprodu...dhand%20Rifles

and there are quite a few under budget - would any be suitable for what I need.

I want to make sure its powerful and accurate enough to put rabbit out first shot - remember as a kid the noise they make when its not a clean shot and it's not nice.

Thanks

Hi Foxy

There are some good guns on the BAR website and they're a great company from what i've heard

The Vulcan is a decent full power rifle as is the Edgar Bros EB60 , I was going to say that you would get better vfm buying privately but some of their prices are lower than private some buyers are asking these days Also, buying from a reputable shop would probably be better if problems arose with the gun!!

Before going for live quarry, make sure you get plenty of practice at paper targets at differing ranges

Good luck finding the right gun, I think you may be able to try them out at BAR too..

John

Master
    Hi John - cheers for that

There prices look keen on some goods and as you said - buying from the shop at least comes with a short warranty.

Ive been practicing wit some chinese thing I lent from a friend and got my eye back in. I wont be going out into the field again until I feel confident I can hit it spot on.

Can you suggest any decent shops in Sheffield/Doncaster area at all?

Cheers

Hi John - cheers for that

There prices look keen on some goods and as you said - buying from the shop at least comes with a short warranty.

Ive been practicing wit some chinese thing I lent from a friend and got my eye back in. I wont be going out into the field again until I feel confident I can hit it spot on.

Can you suggest any decent shops in Sheffield/Doncaster area at all?

Cheers

Redbecks are supposed to be OK, also there's Hardys on Ecclesall road and Lock Stock & Barrel on Holme lane, Lock Stock are mainly for live fire but do carry second hand and new airguns too, hardys are a bit on the expensive side..

There's also Shooters World at Mexborough though i've not been in there (was told it was OK though

Cheers, John
    Last edited by johnbaz; 24th March 2014 at 15:04. Reason: Forgot a link

By the way

If you did buy from BAR and weren't close enough to collect then postage can only be made to a local Registered Fireams dealer which would probably cost another £30 for him to accept the gun and postage charges from BAR..

Postage from private sellers can be straight to your door as can vintage guns direct from shops..

John

Hello, another Air Rifle Question.

I have just bought my son a 0.22 BSA Meteor with a Mulluer Scope for £75 (and very nice it is to) however a couple of questions

1) what sort of range should I expect (with accuracy)?? My garden is about 100m long, and would rather no shoot the sheep in the field next door.

2) Is there an idiot proof way of calibrating the scope without special stands, etc and at what range should I try to calibrate it? 10 -15m??

many thanks

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg View Post

I have just bought my son a 0.22 BSA Meteor with a Mulluer Scope for £75 (and very nice it is to) however a couple of questions

1) what sort of range should I expect (with accuracy)?? My garden is about 100m long, and would rather no shoot the sheep in the field next door.

2) Is there an idiot proof way of calibrating the scope without special stands, etc and at what range should I try to calibrate it? 10 -15m??

many thanks

Most hunters will take quarry at a range of up to 30yds, then you get the Johnny Rambo types that can drop a gnat at 600yds with a Chines SMK B2

Breeze blocks standing will ensure that all the sheep are not harmed..

There is a formula for bullet drop compensation using the mildots on a scope but I have no idea how it works, best way would be to set your target up at the far end of your garden then zero in at 30yds then move to say 40yds, again to 50yds and see how much hold over you need using the dots as a reference and eventually you'll be able to align on the correct dot!!

Windage is another matter

John

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg View Post

many thanks
    At UK legal power, accuracy at 30 metres is a realistic “limit“.

For scope setting up start measuring the distance between scope and barrel axis.

Now shoot a large carton box at 5 metres and shim the thing with most of the clicks allowing for drop.
    Turn the box to the side and put it at 10, 20 or wherever you want to zero your scope at.
    For the rest a great help is the free download “chairgun“ program.

If you like a bit of fun the brit made chrony is a cheap usefull tool.

Oh and don“t assume that all pellets are alike. For starting choose a lightish ( .22 is easily heavier than optimal for UK power) round head diabolo and stick to it to gain experience.
    When you want to use different pellets, the chrony will be worth it even more.

Many thanks chaps, just what I need.

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Make sure you have a backstop Andy, you will be in trouble if any stray pellets leave your land.

When my sons and I used to shoot we had an 8 x 4 piece of plywood that we covered in old carpet to baffle the noise.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil.C View Post
    Make sure you have a backstop Andy, you will be in trouble if any stray pellets leave your land.

When my sons and I used to shoot we had an 8 x 4 piece of plywood that we covered in old carpet to baffle the noise.

I can do a bit better than that - I have a large electric transformer, surrounded by a woodfence at about 80m - I can place the target between the shooting position and the transformer - job done. Plus we are effectively shooting down (the bottom of the garden is lower than the top), so hopefully it will never reach even if we get a really bad shot.
    Actually based upon the son's last performance with an air rifle he is a bit of a "dead eye dick" - better than me. I like things moving (with a 12 bore)

Friedrich Nietzsche

Banned
    Blog Entries
    As you have 100 metres there is not a lot of worry:

A -22 at UK legal power does not go that fast and will scrub off speed at a disappointingly high rate. You will experience this soon enough in the amount of drop that needs to be compensated.

This means that unless you shoot pointing seriously upwards, the pellets will hit the ground before they leave your property.
    That is what the waisted diabolo shape was designed for in the first place; to shrub off speed thus limit harmfull range.
    The speed loss of .22 and UK power is such that the pellets are just about harmless at 100 metres. I have not done the calculation but I doubt they will penetrate human skin and will certainly not go through a sheep“s pelt.
    So yes, be carefull but there is no risk of sheep being shot.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Huertecilla View Post
    As you have 100 metres there is not a lot of worry:

A -22 at UK legal power does not go that fast and will scrub off speed at a disappointingly high rate. You will experience this soon enough in the amount of drop that needs to be compensated.

This means that unless you shoot pointing seriously upwards, the pellets will hit the ground before they leave your property.
    That is what the waisted diabolo shape was designed for in the first place; to shrub off speed thus limit harmfull range.
    The speed loss of .22 and UK power is such that the pellets are just about harmless at 100 metres. I have not done the calculation but I doubt they will penetrate human skin and will certainly not go through a sheep“s pelt.
    So yes, be carefull but there is no risk of sheep being shot.

Hi

Years ago when I was about ten, a lad I knew bought a new Relum Tornado from his mums catalogue!

He asked me to go off in to the distance on a grassy area and lie down so that he could get an idea of the range of the gun (I was to tell him where the pellet landed!), I went over a hundred yards away and got comfy, he fired and it dropped in front of me, he fired again and it actually got me in the shoulder!!

Whilst it didn't go under my skin, it bled profusely and hurt like the bejaysus!! He was almost crying but not because of the pain I was in! He thought I would tell his mum and get his new pride and joy would be taken from him!

John

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Hi

Years ago when I was about ten, a lad I knew bought a new Relum Tornado from his mums catalogue!

He asked me to go off in to the distance on a grassy area and lie down so that he could get an idea of the range of the gun (I was to tell him where the pellet landed!), I went over a hundred yards away and got comfy, he fired and it dropped in front of me, he fired again and it actually got me in the shoulder!!

Whilst it didn't go under my skin, it bled profusely and hurt like the bejaysus!! He was almost crying but not because of the pain I was in! He thought I would tell his mum and get his new pride and joy would be taken from him!

John
    Sounds typical for a .177
    He must have shot seriously high though. Good job that!!

A german lady consistently shot accurately over 100 yards with her german legal .177
    The drop was some 3 metres and penetration about nil.

The .22 slows down considerably more.
    Just have a look at the 'chairgun' software.
    AndyG can see how much of a hazard the .22 is likely to be for yonder sheep.

For those with the idea of a pellet rifle to shoot 'vermin', rabbits, pigeons, be aware that it is only an airgun at low power level.
    A .177 has more accurate range than a .22
    As to the punch is packs: that is limited by the law and the same for .177 and .22 The latter just looses it faster because of higher air resistance.
    A lager caliber only packs more punch when the gun has more punch to add!

Despite possible accuracy over 100 yards by crack shots, a kill shot over 30 metres should NOT be attempted with UK power.
    Imo the UK power level is discutable for humane kills of squirrels and larger at over 10 meters. If you want to shoot things, then get a FAC one. If you don't want that hassle, then use it as the target gun it is.

There is sound scientifically based reason why the EC guideline for air powered guns declares them to be non arms and free of regulation.
    Several countries, like the Netherlands and Belgium have implemented this. Other countries have stuck, even tightened, decennia old regulations because the State is paranoid about the sheeple having even blunt teeth. It is illustrative that Spain has the most restrictive regulations of all the EC.

Anyway: Have a look at the 'chairgun' tables Andy. Be sensible with the thing obviously, but don't let yourself be intimidated over perceived hazards. Kids can do a lot more harm with inner tire (even string) and pebbles.

Master
    Cheers for the advice - appreciate that's not what this thread was originally started for!

Blackpool isn't too far to travel but somewhere closer would be ideal - might take a trip to Sheff this weekend and see what's available.

Thanks again.

Hi

Relum!

There's a name from the past!
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Cool

Relum!

There's a name from the past!

Ha ha ha!!

I have a Relum 'Jelly' Neil, I think they were supposed to be called Telly but put a J rather than a T !!

Have a look at this lass putting pellets in the right places at 40 and 80 yds with a sub FAC HW100

John

Ha ha ha!!

I have a Relum 'Jelly' Neil, I think they were supposed to be called Telly but put a J rather than a T !!

Have a look at this lass putting pellets in the right places at 40 and 80 yds with a sub FAC HW100

John
    She's very good indeed

Ha ha ha!!

Jelly!

Funny stuff.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Cheers for the advice - appreciate that's not what this thread was originally started for!

Blackpool isn't too far to travel but somewhere closer would be ideal - might take a trip to Sheff this weekend and see what's available.

Thanks again.
    If you live near Sheffield / Leeds have a look in here mate ,these guys are super friendly and will gladly give you all the advice you'll ever need.
    http://www.swillingtonshootingsupplies.co.uk/store/

Quote Originally Posted by CLOCKMAN View Post
    Hi ,I've got a 1950's Diana Mod 25 and a BSA Mercury, you can have these free if they are any use to you Diana is a bit rough, the Mercury is good. Pm me if you wish.
    I'd just like to say a public 'Thanks' to Clockman for the two beautiful rifles that he gave me free of charge

They've taken pride of place in my collection!!

BSA are my favourite guns and I have more of those than any other make

Mercury mk2..

Also love old Dianas too!! Diana mod 25

Also, Brian gave me a Radar padded gunslip that is fantastic quality too!!

Once again, many thanks for your Generosity mate

Cheers, John

Master
    Very nice, well done!

And on this subject, if anyone has a BSA Meteor stock lying around they don't want...
    Turns out mine has split quite badly and might not be as easy to repair as I first thought. Not buying a new one though, would be worth more than the gun!

Quote Originally Posted by ArcofZen View Post
    Very nice, well done!

And on this subject, if anyone has a BSA Meteor stock lying around they don't want...
    Turns out mine has split quite badly and might not be as easy to repair as I first thought. Not buying a new one though, would be worth more than the gun!

Oh dear

I'm sorry, I don't have one (Had one years ago but it's already been given away)..

There two types for the Meteor, If your rifle has an Articulated cocking link then it will be a mk5, the slot in the stock will be shorter, the others have a one piece link and so need more wood removed to allow it to travel back so the slot is longer

Cheers, John

Well done Brian (clocky) that's very generous and they couldn't have gone to a better home.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

I thought that I would add to this thread instead of starting another. I've come across a Webley Vulcan .22 springer air rifle, which is currently in a Walnut stock, but I also have a Beech stock for it.
    I'm wondering if anyone can give me any more info about the gun? I would like to sell it but not sure of the value, If anyone could give me an idea I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Master

You've got some Beauties

When i was a teenager i had a lovely whierauch HW 85 export (not sure of the spelling)with telescopics.
    Just bought my son his first springer Bsa Meteor,he loves it.
    Nice collection

Benjamin 342

I recently found a Benjamin 342 which I would like to repair, it
    pumps just fine holds charge and fires but it requires a couple of
    spare parts can anyone help?
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Despite possible accuracy over 100 yards by crack shots, a kill shot over 30 metres should NOT be attempted with UK power.
    Imo the UK power level is discutable for humane kills of squirrels and larger at over 10 meters. If you want to shoot things, then get a FAC one. If you don't want that hassle, then use it as the target gun it is.

What a load of rubbish ,i have shot sub 12 ft/lbs air rifles for over 20 years both hunting and target (H.F.T. ) including national and world championships. I also have several permissions to shoot over private land which by their nature being primarily horse paddocks and other stock fields as such the noise from my 12 gauge makes it unsuitable for rabbit control .I have literally lost count of the number of rabbits and grey squirrels i have shot over the last 20 years every one and i do mean every one taken with a clean head shot at ranges up to 45-50yds.
    I also have a F.A.C. licence for which i use a .22 lr this is used for areas where noise isnt an issue .

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jega View Post

What a load of rubbish ,i have shot sub 12 ft/lbs air rifles for over 20 years both hunting and target (H.F.T. ) including national and world championships. I also have several permissions to shoot over private land which by their nature being primarily horse paddocks and other stock fields as such the noise from my 12 gauge makes it unsuitable for rabbit control .I have literally lost count of the number of rabbits and grey squirrels i have shot over the last 20 years every one and i do mean every one taken with a clean head shot at ranges up to 45-50yds.
    I also have a F.A.C. licence for which i use a .22 lr this is used for areas where noise isnt an issue .
    So you are a superhuman with an optimists memory living in a wind free pocket of the Uk.
    The (claimed) exception confirms the rule that mere mortals in the rest of the UK should be aware of the limitations of a humane kill at UK legal power level.

Sir ,If you learn how to shoot correctly using a mil dot scope then wind really isnt that much of an issue.As for your other points i most certainly am not nor do i claim to be superhuman however i do put in more hours practice most weeks then you have fingers on your right hand with air rifles F.A.C. rifles and 12 gauge shotguns ,i do this to maintain and increase my own skill level and out of respect for my prey so as to minimise the chances of leaving an animal in agony. Yes i can hit a 45mm diam target at 45yds with a hit rate of +95 % using a Weihrauch HW100s in .177 cal.
    A .177 pellet retains more then enough energy at 45 yds (approx 7.5.ft/lbs) to penetrate a rabbits skull which takes about 4 ft/lbs.If you care to download the little programme i've linked at the bottom of the page it will give you all the ACCURATE information regarding windage, hold over/under, power both absolute and retained ,among many many other pieces of information.
    http://www.hawkeoptics.co.uk/chairgun.html
    Last edited by Jega; 29th April 2014 at 22:42.

BSA RS1 Reflex Sight

Just wondered if anyone has a copy of the instructions for the BSA RS1 reflex sights that you could scan for me.

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    I recently found a Benjamin 342 which I would like to repair, it
    pumps just fine holds charge and fires but it requires a couple of
    spare parts can anyone help?

Hi Number2

There's Chambers guns, They don't list Benjamin but i'm sure the internals are exactly the same as the Sheridan Blue/silver Streaks, You could phone them or email them..

Coincidentally I just bought a Benjamin/Sheridan mod C9a today, the chap I bought it from had to sent the the US for a 'proper' seal kit and the gun shoots superbly now

I also bought a Sharps Innova that is utterly 'as new'!! I brought 7,000 Eley wasps in 5.5mm and .22"

Had this Norica Phanton Gunmark given by a friend, it shoots really nicely (better than it looks!!)

I recently swapped a pre war Webley mk1 straight grip and a post war slant gripped Webley Senior for this quite rare British HyScore mk2 sporter with two barrels (.177 & .22cal)

And in the cocked position..

Also bought a rather nice BSA Mercury that's had much work done to it..

It's had a barrel axis bolt/nut fitted from a Haenel mod303 for more precise lock up It's al;so had a full length shroud fitted over the barrel and an adjustable buttpad fitted along with a full tune, It's uber smooth!!

I've also acquired a few more since my last post, i'll post some pix when I find them!! (not sure what i've posted now!!)

Cheers, John

Apprentice
    I joined this forum just to post in this thread. I don't know much about old air rifles but, yesterday I found an acid etched MKI, SN 320, in a small local gun shop in Southern California. After hours of searching on line, this thread was the most informative thing I could find on MKIs. Now for my big question, what should I do with it? After reading this, I think it's more of a museum piece than a shooter. Do repair parts exist?

I'm sure Jon will be along in a while to answer your query, he's the airgun guru.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

I'm sure Jon will be along in a while to answer your query, he's the airgun guru.

Cheers Neil

I sent Greg a PM about his gun

John

Apprentice
    I want to publicly thank John for taking his time to respond to me and sharing a small portion of his knowledge with me. Here are some cell phone pictures of my find as I received it. I will be CAREFULLY cleaning the surface rust off it in the next few days:

Apprentice
    Here are a few pics of some kids from the UK who, through a friend of a friend, ended up meeting me on their vacation to the US this past summer. While their father use to be a gamekeeper in England, he got rid of his guns before the kids were born. They had never held a firearm before. I started them with a single shot Anshultz and quickly graduated them to a few semi autos:

None of them shot this 50 BMG but, I had it out to show their father so, I took the opportunity to have the little one poss with it.

Master
    My surname is Webley but I've never shot one! I need to do this!

Hi Greg

You acquired a fantastic bargain there

The kids look like they're having a great time

Cheers, John

Apprentice
    The kids were in the states for a month. They went to Disneyland and many other great places. When they returned to England, I received an email from their father (both he and their mom were also shooting with them) who said that the kids all agreed that their day shooting was the highlight of their vacation. That, along with the fact that I was able to introduce them to the shooting sports, made my day. By the way, the little girl was by far the best shooter and enjoyed shooting my single shot Anshultz at potatoes more than shooting any other gun I brought out.

I do enjoy introducing first time shooters to firearms and have a fairly large and varied collection from air guns to muzzle loaders to belt fed semi autos. So, if anyone here ever happens to be heading to the Los Angles area and wants to spend a day shooting, feel free to email me at csacannoneer@yahoo.com and, if my schedule permits, we will have some fun. I even have a few 50BMG rifles that are a blast to shoot and have shot 50s with a couple of members from the UK's Fifty Caliber Shooters Association when they attended a SHOT Show in Las Vegas a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by CSACANNONEER View Post
    Here are a few pics of some kids from the UK who, through a friend of a friend, ended up meeting me on their vacation to the US this past summer. While their father use to be a gamekeeper in England, he got rid of his guns before the kids were born. They had never held a firearm before. I started them with a single shot Anshultz and quickly graduated them to a few semi autos
    That's all right, but for God's sake don't let them have a penknife.

Quote Originally Posted by bitfield View Post
    That's all right, but for God's sake don't let them have a penknife.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Very nice. Reminds me of the Simpsons sketch, Grandpa to Bart: "Careful with that gun boy, it's loaded".

Master
    Just re-reading this thread and it's making me want to get dig out my little collection of air guns.

I have nothing to compare with John's fantastic collection but I do have a pair of Crosman 600 pistols from the 1960's. Amazing things, with semi-auto firing from a 10 shot "magazine".

http://youtu.be/HkJ2jnJYhUE

Journeyman
    Like the mk3's John. Do you have a .117 and how does it compare to the.22. Also you mention blueing, doesn't this process require extreme heat and cooling in oil?

Journeyman
    I have just seen this thread and looking at Johns fantastic collection has bought back some memories when I was much younger. My oldest brother is 18 years older than me and when he got fed up with his stuff us younger ones "inherited" it. I had his old BSA meteor for years but was never much of a good shot with it. I also had an old Diana pistol which looking back
    must have been knackered as it would hardly get through an old cereal box from about 5 yards!

I really must have a look in the attic as I think the old meteor is still up there somewhere. I also have an old BSA magnum pistol which needs a new rear sight somewhere. I will have to ask the wife where she has hidden it(she calls it tidying up, but tends to put things in a place where you would least expect to find it)

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmot View Post
    Just re-reading this thread and it's making me want to get dig out my little collection of air guns.

I have nothing to compare with John's fantastic collection but I do have a pair of Crosman 600 pistols from the 1960's. Amazing things, with semi-auto firing from a 10 shot "magazine".

http://youtu.be/HkJ2jnJYhUE
    Then you have two of the most desireable Co2 pistols there is (Next to the 8mm Giffards!!)

Quote Originally Posted by moe100 View Post
    Like the mk3's John. Do you have a .117 and how does it compare to the.22. Also you mention blueing, doesn't this process require extreme heat and cooling in oil?
    The blueing is done in hot chemical tanks moe, Horrible acidic chemicals!! Cold preparations can be bought from the gunshops but they're only really any good for covering scratches etc, No good for a full reblue as it becomes blotchy and wears through very quickly..

I have a .177 Mk3 Webley, I much prefer the smaller cal as you get a flatter trajectory when shooting so it's easier to make shots at different ranges by not having to apply as much holdover..

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus04 View Post
    I have just seen this thread and looking at Johns fantastic collection has bought back some memories when I was much younger. My oldest brother is 18 years older than me and when he got fed up with his stuff us younger ones "inherited" it. I had his old BSA meteor for years but was never much of a good shot with it. I also had an old Diana pistol which looking back
    must have been knackered as it would hardly get through an old cereal box from about 5 yards!

I really must have a look in the attic as I think the old meteor is still up there somewhere. I also have an old BSA magnum pistol which needs a new rear sight somewhere. I will have to ask the wife where she has hidden it(she calls it tidying up, but tends to put things in a place where you would least expect to find it)

Hi Nexus04

I've a couple of the BSA Magnum 240's, I bought one off here if I recall correctly!!

They're smashing pistols if a little difficult to fire accurately due to the powerful spring, short barrel and the fact that the piston travels towards the shooter rather than away from him!!

You should dig them out and try a resto on the Meteor

John

If you've an old rifle laying around this could be fun.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    If you've an old rifle laying around this could be fun.
    Oh man, that is soooooo unwanted on an airgun thread even though it is impossible in an airgun.

I would also like to point out that this leads to supersonic speeds. Airgun pellets are not designed for that and become highly unstable.
    Also they are soft lead and the explosion will deform the skirt.
    So it gets you an inaccurate pellet travelling WAAAAYYYYY far.
    Definitely a NoNo.

Banned
    Blog Entries

back to the original opening post

Referring to 'Holy Grail' that would for me be something out or realistic reach.

Like a replica of the Girardoni 21 shot wonder. A Lukens replica being the equivalent.
    Topping even those just a whiff is for ME is the 'outside lock' rifle made by Denis Quackenbush, inspired by the above. That would be my top 'grail' airgun.

More affordable, but still way out there for me, is a 19th c. precision target bellow gun.
    This bellows principle is the first technical solution to air guns and dates back to early 16th c. and some of the 19th c. ones are luxury pieces featuring high end craftsmanship.

Lowest on this list but still just unattainable is the original (never mind the version) made by Henry Quackenbush (no family of the above one).

Hi all

Sorry about the pics disappearing, I was having so much trouble with my photobucket account that I had to close it before it gave me a nervous breakdown!!

Anyhow, here's a few more that i've added to the collection!

Sorry if I shown them before!!

BSA Ultra Multi

Two BSA Lightnings, One XL and a Mk1..

Crosman Skanaker match pistol, Converted to 12g Co2 cart's from bulk fill

QB78 bought recently for £25 (Cheap as chips!)

Walther LG55 Tyrolean match rifle

I may have shown this before but not in this stock!
    Venom tuned and blued HW35, I recently bought the walnut Luxus stock, I'd no idea what it was going to be like as it was like one of those fuzzy pics of watches on fleabay that we've all bid on and realised when the watch arrived, Just why the pics were fuzzy!!

Turned out great though for £40 +P&P!!

Tw Stealths, I bought the top one cheap as it was losing a full charge of air in a very few minutes, Managed to stop it leaking but it's loud with the short moderator, The longer one below is much more efficient at killing the report!

Baikal Drozd, A semi auto BB gun that rattles the BB's out at over 500fps!!

Another QB (or XS!) 78, This has been tuned to 11.2ft lbs with JSB Exacts, It's been professionally carbined and recrowned then the bits of Blingy Brass added!! I originally bought it for £20, My mate fancied it so I let him have it for £20, He had all the work done then gave it back to me gratis, I told him i'd put some cash through the letterbox on my way out- He said we wouldn't be friends any more if I did

I knew he was after a steel Apel scope mount, I'd bought one for my old Airsporter so He accepted that!! (I didn't feel guil;ty any more!!).

I'll post a few more later..

John