closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Pricefinder on Royal Mail website -- down?

Blog Entries

Pricefinder on Royal Mail website -- down?

For some time now (at least a week and possibly more) the Pricefinder on the Royal Mail website has not been working for me. Has anyone else found the same?

It's at http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder and I get this response:
    Service Update
    We are still experiencing technical difficulties with Price Finder and the service is not currently available. We are sorry for any inconvenience this is causing. We are working hard to fix these problems as quickly as possible.

If you are a business customer, please download this document to obtain details of all our current stamp prices. (Please note that this is a 2.5MB download)

If you are a consumer, please download this document to obtain details of all our current prices and download this document for our handy postal guide.

We hope that these documents will be of use until our online pricing tool is available.

Thank you for your patience.
    Just wanted to check if anyone else is seeing this or it's just me due to my particular combination of malware/script blocking.

Master

Re: Pricefinder on Royal Mail website -- down?

Its been going on for about 3 weeks now - click on the download and you get taken to one of their basic pricing leaflets.

They tried to change the website, initially the pricing pages were "off" for the weekend, and returned on the Monday with a new look.......... but they couldn't get the damn thing to work !.

Yes, as catflem said. How difficult can it be?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15989252

Blog Entries

Thanks both.