closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Stolen- Ladies 1965 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 6549

Master

Stolen- Ladies 1965 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 6549

I was the latest victim of what the CID called a pop off, where they pop your door open just using a screwdriver wedged in the lock side of your door and they quickly force the door away from the frame thus allowing the door to open.
    The police said they do it so quick that to someone watching from the road it would have looked like someone opening the door.
    It happened between 14:55-15:30 and all they took was my wifes 1965 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Gloss Black dialled stainless steel 6549.
    I had only got it back from a £365 service and polish a couple of days ago!! it looked brand new, they left the box but nicked the Warranty card and waterproof depth guarantee.
    They left all my watches on the side and even left a Rolex box alone, that was below the one they took luckily that is my Rolex datejust and its in for a repair at the moment so the box was empty.
    This has ruined our christmas now as i had it up for sale on ebay so i could buy her a new one for christmas.
    Needless to say im having an alarm fitted in the morning with extra lighting outside.
    Anyway thats enough of my stressed out gabble, i will try and post some pics incase anyone gets offered it.
    Cheers all and i hope non of you fall prey to the same thing!!!

Master

Re: Stolen- Ladies 1965 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 6549

Subsequently realised they had nicked a gold ring and a pair of diamond earrings.
    Ive had an alarm fitted and today ive had two ip ir cameras fitted along with my dog loose throughout and beware of the dog stickers /cctv recording stickers everywhere i think we have covered everything!!!

Master

No joy with my insurance they are going to get us on the fact that my wife didnt pull the door handle up as she left, thus not engaging the 5 point deadbolt.
    Renewed my insurance without contents but spent the money i shall save on a new alarm, new remote monitored camera system and 2 safes. :lol:

Blog Entries

:-(