closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Breitling 1940s 18ct gold chronograph

Master

Breitling 1940s 18ct gold chronograph

Posted on behalf of one of my customers who has had a vintage Breitling stolen

My husband had his Breitling watch stolen in London on Friday night at around 11.30pm and I am desperately thinking of anything I can do to try to recover it.

The watch is a 1940s 18ct gold chronograph watch and has an individual Case No - Case No 5283. I purchased it from Bonhams in their sale of 10 March 2009 where it was Lot no 190 and I believe it was sold at auction at Bonhams prior to this in December 2008 according to a website called artvalue.com.

The watch was my wedding present to my husband and he is devastated that it has been stolen.
    If anyone attempts to sell the watch to you I would be very grateful if you could let me know as a matter of urgency.
    Holborn police were initially dealing with the case, but it has now been transferred to Tower Hamlets police station as my husband was at The Royal London hospital in Whitechapel when he realised it had been stolen, having suffered a head injury, and apparently the relevant police station is the one in the location where the crime was first discovered. The crime reference no. at Tower Hamlets is HT-4230337-11. The crime reference no. at Holborn was CAD No 7285 (22.10.11).

Re: Breitling 1940s 18ct gold chronograph

Is this the one?

Master

Re: Breitling 1940s 18ct gold chronograph

Thanks Tom - that is the one