I just purchased a super quartz watch from the sales corner, it’s a high end model.

Received the watch this Friday and was initially very please with it condition well represented in photos fast delivery.

Upon wearing the watch I realised after the first couple of days the watch was running 20 secs fast, I thought I must have made a mistake when setting the time. However after further testing it is running 10 sec a day fast which is not good for a super quartz.

I went back to the seller told him I was not happy and would like my money back.

His response was - I have spent the money so you can't have it back take it to Breitling.

While I appreciate the watch still has 12 month warranty on it, I do not feel it’s my place to sort such an issue out on a watch I have only had 5 days.

Repeated request for a change of hart have met with no success.

I am most disappointed especially as I specifically asked the seller are there any issues with the watch not mentioned in you post to which I got a big negative - everything is fine.

The only bit I can see may be my fault is I gave a fast thank for the watch really please with it when it arrived, and on this post he may have spent the money!.

Before o post in the H&V section I would like the opinion of others please.

If this is the wrong section to post please advise by PM and i will move accordingley.

Regards
Rob