Quote Originally Posted by P9CLY View Post
I watched a tv prog a while ago about "habits".One was about people saying they could not start the day without a coffee,it went on to say the amount of coffee needed to give any noticeable effect would need to be far more than a few coffees,and so does absolutely nothing actually,it's all in people's head + because they've always don't it,same with most habits or things people think make a change.
As to a whisky before bed!,I'd like to know the real effect on the body as to whether it actually does anything,more likely because people tend to perpetuate this theory when you either have a cold or can't sleep.

Eitherway I doubt one whisky would have any real benefit tbh.......many more possibly,but then you might wake up with a headache.
All the aviation medicine lectures I’ve been to tell me that coffee can help boost alertness, so I believe it could have an effect in the morning. They did say that more than one has little effect so to cut down on caffeine, have your one morning coffee and switch to decaf after that.