closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Funky G-Shocks for kids - help needed

Funky G-Shocks for kids - help needed

Hi
    I'm after a G-Shock or similar style watch for my stepson.
    He's 11 next week - something in red or white.
    Is there a specific model i should look for - they all seem big and he's quite thin wristed - hence the reference to kids etc.
    I reckon he would like the "stormtrooper" type white ones i've seen from time to time - not an expert in this field and he is prone to losing stuff - any ideas or links appreciated - budget is not high - but will tempt if the right thing comes up.
    Not looking for used on this occasion - had a quick flick on fleabay but some fake "ape" type Gshocks are on there alot?
    Please advise - much appreciated - and i want him to get "the bug" as we say!

Re: Funky G-Shocks for kids - help needed

I just got this and my 10 year old loves it, it is a DW-6900MB-7.

He and his brother have a few Baby G's which suit his ( and his 7 year old brothers wrist)

Tiktox.com is a good reliable uk source, the chap who runs it is called keith, he is a great bloke and his prices are good too, worth checking out.

Re: Funky G-Shocks for kids - help needed

You might consider one of the G-Shock Mini range. They're styled in a similar fashion to the full size G-Shocks but, er, more mini. A good alternate to the Baby-Gs if you have a wrist too small to pull off a full size G.

Link to the range here > http://www.gshockmini.com/products