closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex - The Cycle of Life

Rolex - The Cycle of Life

HATE

It started in my rebellious teens whilst finding my own two feet in this world. I was rebelling against my father. He wore a solid gold Rolex day date and because I was rebelling I hated his Rolex.

CONTEMPT & ENVY

Start of my working life and sucess was the name of the game. It was the 80's and money was power and power was a Rolex on your wrist. For me at that time, I had no money and no power.

KNOWLEDGE

I'm older and becoming wiser. I'm beginning to understand the benefits of quality in all aspects of life.

APPRECIATION

Much wiser and becoming sucessful. I begin to appreciate the finer things in life, including watches. I experiment with lots of quality brands in my quest to find the perfect match for me.

SATISFACTION

I've been lucky and had most of the coveted grails we all talk about but satisfaction has eluded me. It's only once I have sold all that I have owned, do I realise what I have always wanted since my late teens. A Rolex!

CONTENTMENT

Teenage hormones and visual stimuli have a lot to answer for in later life, even when it comes to watches. Luckily for me my father still has that solid gold Rolex. Ironically he bought it just after I was born, inorder that it could passed down to me and be my birth year watch.
    “Don’t look back, you’re not heading that way.”

Re: Rolex - The Cycle of Life

Stop it! You'll have us all blubbing like babies....

Jim :wink:

You just told all the truth in life. :roll:

Master
    Right Behind You Laughing ! A proud Yorkshire man too :)

Do you feel better now you have got that off you chest :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by SPEEDY
    Do you feel better now you have got that off you chest :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
    Now that I'm wearing my Rolex, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders :lol:

“Don’t look back, you’re not heading that way.”