closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: WatchPart.co.uk anybody had problems?

WatchPart.co.uk anybody had problems?

Hi Guys

I ordered a couple of links for my TAG Indy 500 from watchpart.co.uk 6 weeks ago and after waiting 4 weeks and nothing had arrived I emailed asking where they were only to be told they were out of stock at TAG and hopefully they would be available soon! Funny that they couldn't have told me that when they took my money!

I am still waiting to hear and as we are now in the Xmas posting season I fear i wont seem them this year!!

Anybody else had good or bad experience with them??

Master

Re: WatchPart.co.uk anybody had problems?

How many do you need ?

I've used them a couple of times.

Not the quickest service but no problems.

I need 2 links as my left wrist is a bit bigger than my right one.... no funny comments!!

It just bugs me when they are more than happy to take your credit card details and money but forget to tell you they are out of stock and dont keep you informed... but a minor problem compared to some of the crap we have to put up with!!

pm Lloyd (dl_griff) on here, he recently sorted me out with a couple of spare tag links.

I wish i had known that before i had paid for these.... on the 2nd on November and still not received anything!!

Quote Originally Posted by bassboy
    I wish i had known that before i had paid for these.... on the 2nd on November and still not received anything!!
    I had this recently with a watch strap website, they showed in stock and then when I chased it a couple of weeks later, was told they were waiting for a delivery. I asked to cancel the order and they refunded me.

IMO it's unreasonable to expect somebody to wait 7+ weeks for something that was supposed to be in Stock. Id cancel the order, ask them to let you know when they get them back in stock as a backup for you and try to source them elsewhere in the meantime. :)

Just to say that WatchPart.co.uk quickly refunded my money when I asked for it back and I am now expecting a delivery from Lloyd for my Tag links... should have known better in the first place really!

Craftsman

Quote Originally Posted by Tony
    I've used them a couple of times.

Not the quickest service but no problems.
    +1

They are not legally allowed to take your money until the goods are available for dispatch. They should refund you to allow you to elsewhere.