closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: First go at this...

Craftsman

First go at this...

During my Honeymoon I went and bought a underwater disposable camera used it up and then took it to Jessops where they handed me the photos and a roll of film. So I went up into the loft to find my Dads old camera, after finding my Dads old camera in the loft, Zenit-B with all the attachments I put the film in and then went out side to take some pictures, got that roll developed and then went again.

My 'Best man' said if your into taking photos why not borrow my camera on a permanent loan, thank you etc I said to him and have now had a play with his Canon EOS 350D, with 50mm and a longer lens, can't remember what. But anyway here is a link to the pictures be gentle as it was my first time..

http://uberbarge.co.uk/pics_canon/

Thanks

Re: First go at this...

For a first attempt they are pretty good. Maybe try cutting a rose and taking a pic of it in a single stem vase ... using window light with a white card or white polystyrene reflector to throw some light back into the shadows?

dunk
    "The energy expenditure of most people's weekly gym class workouts equates to the reward of one large doughnut afterwards" Prof. Tim Spector, 'The Diet Myth' author

Craftsman

Re: First go at this...

Thanks for that, yes my wife and 'Best man' both have said something similar, but was just taking pictures of what was in the garden and comparing them to the photos I had taken with the SLR.

Will have to go out and have a proper play around.