First, my thanks to Zhao Yanyan ( lingdianliseller at Ebay ) for his friendliness, speed of delivery and willingness to combine shipping for this order.

Two of the three are modern copies/lookalikes of sought after Chinese vintage watches, but not fakes. The first is...I'll explain below... 8)
They're made by the Shanghai Watch Factory and they're sold in China clearly marked as tribute or nostalgic/remembrance items.
They wouldn't fool a Chinese Chinese vintage collector for two seconds :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The crystals are acrylic :D (which I generally prefer to mineral glass), and the cases are 35mm w/o crown.
They all contain identical mechanical and very reliable and accurate SB1H (Shanghai B) movements and have signed crowns.

I'm really happy with all three of them. All three came on a perfectly serviceable black genuine leather 18mm strap, but I had other ideas :twisted: ...

The first is an homage to a watch that Shanghai actually never made at all as far as I've ever seen , but they should have because I really like it.
This wonderful "fantasy-vintage" watch has the early type of zuan (jewel) sign and is clearly made to have a vintage look and feel.

This next one is a modern homage to the quite well known Druzhba (Soviet built) USSR-China "Friendship" watch (new version).
Judging by the small characters in the small red circle below the hands-where the small second hand goes in a real Druzba--it wouldn't surprise me if this recreation first saw life as a "gift" watch at a Chinese sporting (soccer?) event.

The original Druzhba (from Joel Chan's wonderful Micmicmor):

and the modern tribute model...

This last piece is an homage/tribute to the 1956 prototype Heping (Peace) watch from Shanghai Watch factory, the first watch made by Shanghai before ramping up to assembly-line production:

The original (from Joel Chan's Micmicmor):

and the modern recreation...

And a crowd shot...

My favourite is the black dial, but all three are gonna be fun to wear :D