TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Private number plates

Re: Private number plates

I saw a Lambo a while back with the plate:

YE55 CRY

Mark

And around the other corner i bumped into this one - Sorry about the quality, this and above taken on an old camera phone. Private plates are ten a penny in chelsea, they have to be a bit special to stand out from the crowd. Plonkers.

Blog Entries

Vines (BMW) in Guildford have BUY 1, BUY 2 and BUY 3 on their demos.... great !!!!!

The one I was after (owned by a pub landlord !) is R1 OJA :mrgreen:
    Cheers, Peter

Master
    Would anyone buy this in the current climate

Quote Originally Posted by andyjay View Post
    Driving through London a while back I saw N1GEL on a Lambo which made me chuckle...
    This belonged to Nigel Benn. Don’t know if it still does. I know this for a fact because back in my younger days (like 20 years ago) I stumbled out of a nightclub in Newmarket and threw up. (Classy I know).

When I looked up I’d been sick on a brand new Porsche 911 Turbo S. Nigel Benn was the headline act on the bill that night as he spent a few years DJing.

And yes, he came out just after I’d made my mess.

I had visions of being taken to a basement and being given the beating of a lifetime Vegas style.

He put his records in the boot (at the front) looked at (a very scared) me, chuckled and said “You don’t look good mate, you should get yourself home...”

I mumbled an apology about the car and he laughed again and said “Don’t worry about it, it’s not like I clean my own motors....”

Quote Originally Posted by stoneyloon View Post
    One that doesn't attract attention is X351 ARO.

But if you space it like this X35 1ARO and view it from your rear view mirror it's entertaining.......
    Had an RS6 come up behind me with T1 3VOM (illegally spaced) on the M11 once. Again only makes sense when viewed in your rear view.

Used to a a Ferrari when I was growing up in Cambridge with BEG 41T.

Obviously spaced as BEG 4 IT.

This pair in Chelsea are quite infamous.

Quote Originally Posted by Xantiagib View Post
    Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by jfb1977 View Post
    This belonged to Nigel Benn. Don’t know if it still does. I know this for a fact because back in my younger days (like 20 years ago) I stumbled out of a nightclub in Newmarket and threw up. (Classy I know).

When I looked up I’d been sick on a brand new Porsche 911 Turbo S. Nigel Benn was the headline act on the bill that night as he spent a few years DJing.

And yes, he came out just after I’d made my mess.

I had visions of being taken to a basement and being given the beating of a lifetime Vegas style.

He put his records in the boot (at the front) looked at (a very scared) me, chuckled and said “You don’t look good mate, you should get yourself home...”

I mumbled an apology about the car and he laughed again and said “Don’t worry about it, it’s not like I clean my own motors....”
    It was sold at the DVLA auction in 1996 for £60k plus fees and as far as I know has always been owned by a chap from Brentwood in Essex. It was on a yellow Diablo but think it’s now on a Tesla. There was a tv programme about the owner of the plate and N2 GEL a few years ago.

Apprentice

Unhappy

Excellent.
    https://www.number1plates.com/blog/n...number-plates/ these are funny

This pair in Chelsea are quite infamous.

Corner of Milmans street and Cheyne Walk.... Jack Nicholson used to stay in that house whenever he was in London. Had a few conversations with him over the years as my mum lives just along the road. :D

Quote Originally Posted by steptoe View Post
    Corner of Milmans street and Cheyne Walk.... Jack Nicholson used to stay in that house whenever he was in London. Had a few conversations with him over the years as my mum lives just along the road. :D
    How cool! Getting to chat to a Hollywood legend. Was he a nice guy?

How cool! Getting to chat to a Hollywood legend. Was he a nice guy?
    Yeah, I hear was a great fella

Quote Originally Posted by steptoe View Post
    Indeed, most folks always quote these as belonging to Bernie Ecclestone for some reason!

Owner is a businessman and his missus https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-...nation-5775626