closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: IWC AQUATIMER 3568 owners, any out there

Master

IWC AQUATIMER 3568 owners, any out there

just been to look at the new range, got to say there superb, really liked them one thing i wanted to ask owners, the quick release bracelet, is top notch, and feels very secure, but how you finding it day to day, do you think it could ever open by itself :shock:

Master

Re: IWC AQUATIMER 3568 owners, any out there

Hi I have the 376705 which has the same quick change mech and find it to be fine on the rubber strap. I can see them self releasing.
    I'd say go for it you'll be fine.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan
    Hi I have the 376705 which has the same quick change mech and find it to be fine on the rubber strap. I can see them self releasing.
    I'd say go for it you'll be fine.

i cant myself tbh,i also tried the rubber strap chrono, 8) you could answer another question, are the chrono and non chrono the same bezel size, i was suprised how well the chrono sat on the wrist

Master

I'm not 100% but yes I think they are the same size.

Master

shoulf have added that I think the AT2000 IW356805 white face with bracelet is the pick unless you can get the Galapagos Islands Edition IW376705, which are quite hard to come by at AD's.

I'm not a fan of the lumm on the other IW3767 editions

... I agree with the Captain - so far the quick-release system has been bullet-proof with my 3568, and I am not aware that anyone had posted having trouble with this. I own the white one on a bracelet

still my favorite pick from the new 3568 range.

I had a few more photos in another thread some time ago

http://www.tz-uk.com/forum/viewtopic...st=0&sk=t&sd=a

including some details on the quick-release system

http://www.tz-uk.com/forum/viewtopic...rt=30#p1088053

Cheers,
    Christian

Master

Hi Christian,

I see you’re a 3536 owner too, congrats. I was wondering how you find that compares to the 3568?

The one question I have over 3568 ownership is the material I’m keen on ti which is one of the reasons my 3536 gets so much wrist time. I found the difference in weight to my 353702 really surprising.

[quote="u2112"]... I agree with the Captain - so far the quick-release system has been bullet-proof with my 3568, and I am not aware that anyone had posted having trouble with this. I own the white one on a bracelet

WOW, that is very nice. I'm liking white dial watches these days. :)

Craftsman

Please let me know when you deside to flip that one captain. It´s a real beauty

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat27
    Please let me know when you deside to flip that one captain. It´s a real beauty
    Thanks Tomcat but its a keeper I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan
    Hi Christian,

I see you’re a 3536 owner too, congrats. I was wondering how you find that compares to the 3568?

The one question I have over 3568 ownership is the material I’m keen on ti which is one of the reasons my 3536 gets so much wrist time. I found the difference in weight to my 353702 really surprising.
    ... well, I have the 3536-002 (stainless steel version) and I think both are pretty comparable in terms of size and weight. The 3568 has a 2mm larger diameter, but that would be hard to tell even if you hold them side by side. More striking is the different design of the lugs and the bracelet: the 3568 lugs are chunkier and the bracelet is now straight (I guess 22mm) down to the clasp, whereas the old AT bracelet tapers down 4mm towards the clasp. On the wrist, you feel the weight of the 3568 (the difference to a Ti 3536 will be huge...), but from my experience the 3568 has a more stable position: the reason is that the lugs are very concave and end now on the level of the case back, whereas the lugs of the 3536 end half way with the lower part of the polished sides of the watch - that makes the 3536 generally more top-heavy than the bigger/heavier 3568.

Hope this becomes clear from the photos:

Here you can see the two lug designs in comparion: 3536 and 3548 on top (identical) and the more concave 3568 below

Cheers,
    Christian

Master

cheers christian your pics are gona bankrupt me :D
    agree it wears smaller then it looks, indeed smaller then my PO