closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 3135 spring

3135 spring

Quick question, does the 3135 have the Parachrom hairspring?

T

PS saw the new Plo Prof today, its kind of nice..the clasp looks like you tow a truck with it, very solid :shock: :lol:

Grand Master

Re: 3135 spring

Don't think so, but that's not exactly a problem as the old hairspring works just as well, don't get caught up too much with the hype as the parachrom does the exact same job, but with more marketing behind it.

Grand Master

I should add that the 3135 is a reliable and trusted movement and has been for a generation, the newer 3136 (fitted to the Deepsea and newer ceramic subs) will come with the parachrom and also the paraflex shock protection to replace the KIF system that's in the 3135, but it's basically the same movement, just with an upgrade of material on a couple of pieces.

Depends :) if it has been in for a service and needed one - then it will probably have had a new one fitted.
    It's just a matter of time...

thanks fellas.

I went out and tried a new deep sea on this evening, I have to say I really liked it, loved the clasp too.

Just deciding whether the Sub or the DS makes it way home :) well or a GMT II, but they didnt have one in stock.

T