closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

CaptainSlow

Things you find on local Facebook Buy And Sell Pages (Patel Philippe content)

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by paneristi372 View Post
Its always funny what you find on the local buy and sell pages on ebay. Saw this listed last night as a 'genuine Nautilus' so told him I'd pop round and have a look, classic story, it wasn't his but his Uncles who lived in Dubai and had got it years earlier. He wanted £200 and was literally only down the road so I went to have a look and a laugh.

I wasn't on a strap as the rubber one had snapped so it was just watch and buckle in a PP box.

Initially upon seeing the watch I was pretty shocked and surprised. I wasn't even aware there was a fake market for Aquanauts. If I hadn't owned an Aquanaut I'd have been amazed. Other than the detail in the finish of the case and the movement and its thickness its really pretty decent. I told him it was a fake and that genuine Aquanauts are about £30k at the moment, he didn't seem surprised.

Told him I'd give him £50 for it for novelty value , he declined and before I'd driven off his drive he said he'd take £100 so I took it.

It won't ever get worn but it is an amusing item to have. I am going to test a couple of friends who think they know a thing or two about watches.

Thrown on a Timefactors NATO for a wrist shot.

Couple of the real thing for comparison.

The genuine 5167 is super sleek and it looks as though there isn't any glass on it at all.

So watch out folks fakes are getting better and better!
Was the seller a Pharmacist?
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Do Not Sell My Personal Information