closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

MartynJC (UK)

SOTC for September 2015

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
Inspired by another thread.... It is about time for another SOTC (Sept 2015) from me.

Patek 5146/J, 2006 This will never leave my collection as it was bought in memory of my mother. Also the functions mean when I reach the end of my days I’ll still know what day, date and even month it is.

Rolex Air-King-Date, 1978. My Dad’s old watch so again not going anywhere. Smallest watch in my collection and given a full service with new plexiglass but kept original hands and dial – it looks like new and functions perfectly.

Rolex Sea Dweller, 16660, from 1983. Having bought then sold then bought back – this one is most likely staying. Comes with full provenance from Aniquorum sale which I have the catalog book and receipts as well as all the bits.

Rolex Sea Dweller, SD4000, from 2014. This is the modern variant of the 16660 with parachrome main-spring, maxi-dial with improved lume, bracelet, ceramic bezel. A modern take of the more classic SD 16600 or SD 16660 as above. Bomb proof – wear anywhere.

Omega SM300, from 2014, modern version sporting the latest 8400 movement with anti-magnetic mainspring. Looks great on bracelet or OEM nato.

IWC363201 Pilot’s watch Worldtimer from 2013, great version for multiple time-zones so useful for those who work with international companies. Very visible markings, keeps great time, soft-iron inner case to protect against magnetism.

Breitling A78362 B-1 owned from new since 2003, a pilots watch ani-digital – very robust and SQ accuracy with this black faced version which comes on fighter Bracelet. Just back from full BUK service so good for another 12 years or so.

Omega SkyWalker X-33 from 2015 – moving further and into space - the upgraded version of the Gen1 and Gen2 X-33. This version has many more features and functions and esthetics have changed to have a black face with white hands making it highly visible with three digital displays.

Breitling V793637S Aerospace Evo Night Vision Cobra Yellow, from 2015. Limited to just 300 pieces. Multi-function ani-digital super light and slim. This Aerospace comes in at 43mm diameter and case is made in black titanium and comes on military brown strap with deployant clasp.

Thanks for checking this out.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Do Not Sell My Personal Information