closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

~dadam02~

New Incoming: Wait, what, the back is on the front....? GO content

Rate this Entry
Well its always a good time when a new addition arrives but for some reason i've been more excited, and more impressed with this latest one than all the others i've had. A new addition which i'm sure is going to divide opinion, some will love it, some will hate it, and that's totally fine with me. Why, well quite simply its a bit different. Marmite even, but you know what, its certainly a conversational piece. Ladies and gentlemen i present you with the Glashutte Original PanoInverse XL. This is the originally released version with the more pronounce bezel (a vast improvement over the latest incarnation which leaves the dial somewhat unbalanced in my opinion), is a manual wind with a more than adequate 41 hours power reserve. As this is the XL it is the 42mm version, and it certainly has some heft....not quite as bulky as an IWC Portuguese but it certainly has wrist presence whilst also (and crucially) being able to fit under a shirt cuff. Clearly the most striking feature of the watch is the semi skeleton dial with it's distinctive silver Glashutte ribbing, the well known GO off centre dial with white gold numerals and of course the exposed double swan neck regulator and balance bridge. One of the most frustrating things about having a watch with a fantastic caseback is the fact you barely get the opportunity to appreciate it, now you don't need to as GO cleverly put it on the front. The result is a feature which becomes quite mesmerising to observe and really adds to the pop of the dial. Lastly, it comes with a quite thick, but mightily impressive Louisiana nubuck alligator strap complementing the 'different' look and of course the standard deployant.

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Do Not Sell My Personal Information