closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

~dadam02~

Latest Acquisition: PanomaticLunacy...

Rate this Entry
Latest acquisition is a fairly loose term in this instance; I've actually owned this for a couple of months but the birth of our first child in June has meant the camera has remained firmly stored away gathering cobwebs ever since. So, the weekend just gone by and my first chance to get the gear back out and here we are. For an incoming I normally love to spend quite a bit of time researching the history and technical details regarding a particular watch but just no opportunity on this occasion....therefore I have to admit to knowing fairly little about this make although I've admired their watches for some time now. When the chance came to buy one it was always going to be a no brainer and boy am I glad I did. Incredibly comfortable and a thick case but not too thick to fit under a shirt cuff (bonus). I find the dial quite mesmerising and the caseback is simply a work of art. Needless to say it's quite a conversation maker and I've probably had more comments on this than any other I've owned - I guess you could say its quite different. Well my first foray into the wonderful world on GO, and I'm already on the hunt for (and identified) another for the collection.

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Do Not Sell My Personal Information