closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Dornbluth 99.1

by , 25th April 2013 at 22:32 (Watches I own or have owned...)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. February 2013

by , 6th April 2013 at 21:40 (Zelig's Watch History)
    Modded the Snowflake Sub

Here are the parts I ordered for the Red Snowflake Mod...

Red Bezel Insert for Rolex Submariner watch (clicks right in to replace the black insert)
    http://r.ebay.com/gAj8o8

GLOW IN THE DARK PAINT FOR CLOCK WATCH HANDS PREMIXED RE-LUME KIT PAINT LUMINOUS http://r.ebay.com/1AAxQf
    Note - Use only a tiny amount of the vintage patina pigment ...

Updated 7th January 2022 at 13:26 by zelig

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New Incoming - Portuguese Invasion (Pic Heavy)

The Portuguese is somewhat of a grail of mine, not in the classical sense of necessarily being out of reach financially or so rare that it’s all but impossible to find but simply because it’s the one watch I’ve lusted after more than any other over the last couple of years but for some strange reason never managed to get hold of one. It seemed that whenever one was available the timing just wasn’t right; either a lack of available funds, space in the watch box or just too slow off the mark resulting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Review Seiko Sumo on Anvil bracelet

[QUOTE=oymd;2598907]nice review...and nice watch...enjoy it!![/QUOTE]

Great review. What about the time keeping?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New Incoming - Come On In And Explore.........

So having freed up some funds in a failed pursuit of a grail watch recently, I knew instantly what my next watch would be and having listed a WTB for one of these for what seems like ages I finally managed to snag one. Lots have been said of these, and I’m not going to pretend to be adding anything that hasn’t been covered before but having now spent a week with my Explorer II I thought I would add my opinion.

So, most of you will be familiar with the updates but for those that aren’t ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 64 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Do Not Sell My Personal Information