closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Incoming - being this boring and predictable never felt so good

Looks great. I can't manage without the date but they do look better without.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Playing with Gimp - Explorer 214270 Lume

3. Beginners Gimp! - Opening, layers and using the repair tool to remove dust...

by , 18th December 2012 at 15:38 (Watches I own or have owned...)
    For reference, this is the original photo:

Opening an image in Gimp and creating a layer for editing.

Once you have downloaded Gimp, open it and drag in the photo you wish to edit. This creates a ‘layer’ within Gimp comprising the photo. The ‘Layers’ dialogue box is found on the right of the screen and is selected using the appropriate tab at the top.

A little on layers ...

Updated 18th December 2012 at 15:42 by AIDM

Tags: gimp Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Newcomers experiments with Gimp for watch photos!
  4. Beginners watch photo processing with Gimp! - Introduction

by , 17th December 2012 at 16:49 (Watches I own or have owned...)

Over the weekend I was looking for a simple tutorial on the basics of post processing, specifically for watch photography, using the free software ‘Gimp’, without any joy….

Gimp can be downloaded from here: http://www.gimp.org/

The software is a free equivalent of ‘Photoshop’ and I cannot comment on its functions or ease of use in comparison to it and other image manipulation software as I’ve not experienced any, but from what I can see, for the level of use I need
  5. New Incoming - "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry"

It's been a while coming, and i've been on the hunt for one for a while now so when i chanced across one at a reasonable price it was pretty much a no brainer - the trigger was suitably pulled and here we are. There's not alot i can say about the "Hulk" that hasn't already been said but i'm absolutely bowled over by it, the dial is in a different league with the way it changes colour and the glidelock bracelet is a joy to behold. Comfy as hell, looks great, very very pleased.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 65 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Do Not Sell My Personal Information