closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. New London Overground Names

Quote Originally Posted by thieuster View Post
    Lioness Line... that only works when there's a '1966 Line' as well. Fairly balanced then, I would say.

I would say that there are more events worth being named. Like the 'Olympic Line' after the wonderful 2012 Event (I still have good memories about that!)
    Yep Khan made a statement saying the met can't tackle shoplifting because they are four million short, the blokes a fucking nutcase
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New London Overground Names

Quote Originally Posted by thieuster View Post
    Lioness Line... that only works when there's a '1966 Line' as well. Fairly balanced then, I would say.

I would say that there are more events worth being named. Like the 'Olympic Line' after the wonderful 2012 Event (I still have good memories about that!)
    Yep Khan made a statement saying the met can't tackle shoplifting because they are four million short, the blokes a fucking nutcase
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Frying pan/ skillet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    WTAF is that cast iron had done to it? Turning food over with a hammer & chisel, or using it to chop wood in? lol.

That is not a nice build of up seasoning, that’s just layers of crud. Should be smooth and hopefully a little sheen to it.

It’s all out the pan and up the handles too. Other views may vary but I’d be salt scrubbing the hell out of that and starting again. My cast iron egg grills have a better finish.
    I know non stick has it's concerns ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Polo shirts and Musto jumpers xl and xxl

Quote Originally Posted by Chabsy View Post
    Boss polo label say XXL, its more like a XL
    Pit to pit 22 collar to hem 31.5
    £25 posted

I can’t see any Musto Jumpers?

I know I wear glasses but even so.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How much for BMW Mini to change a brake bulb....

Quote Originally Posted by higham5 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock View Post
    I think those MINIs have a bit of an issue with false alarms. My wifes 2016 MINI One has given blown bulb and low tyre pressure warnings in the past, but nothing wrong with either. It does however cause her to get into a flap first thing in the morning over absolutely nothing. Great start to the day.
    Agreed about great start to the day , I too was getting the phone calls.

Daughters ( was ours 2012) Mini one D didnt need it to be Christmas to turn on the lights. Even with
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast

Do Not Sell My Personal Information