closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Drilled lugs … why so rare?

More cost, drilling and finishing etc.

QUOTE=Montello;6094452]All of my regular (4) wearers would likely be described as “tool” watches … but only 1 of the 4 has drilled lugs.

I change the bracelets/ straps around a bit so I’m quite quick to do it but drilled lugs are so much easier and they look more utilitarian… yet most modern tool watches don’t have drilled lugs … why?[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fundraiser flagging

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    He's talking about selling on SC not being attractive and therefore donations as a % of sales will fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Estoril-5 View Post
    Genuine question - why is that? A donation is just that, no?
    ^^^ this ^^^ It works both ways. Buying watches is not so interesting anymore. Tax related. Buying watches is the same; again tax related. In the past, I often discussed about a donation to the Fundraiser. Like: "I will lower the asking price when you donate xxx into the Fundraiser!" Or: "Let's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Fundraiser flagging

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    He's talking about selling on SC not being attractive and therefore donations as a % of sales will fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Estoril-5 View Post
    Genuine question - why is that? A donation is just that, no?
    ^^^ this ^^^ It works both ways. Buying watches is not so interesting anymore. Tax related. Buying watches is the same; again tax related. In the past, I often discussed about a donation to the Fundraiser. Like: "I will lower the asking price when you donate xxx into the Fundraiser!" Or: "Let's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. When stocks rebound, WHERE best to invest?

Whats the consensus here regarding Interest Rate rises come the next meeting on Nov 3rd in UK?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WTB Disco Elysium for Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by Ventura View Post
    As the title says. Thanks.
    Anyone?
    Categories
    Uncategorized

Do Not Sell My Personal Information