closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

~dadam02~

1. New Incoming: Max, Bill, Bob, John...

I've been a keen admirer of these for quite some time now and I finally got round to adding one to my collection. The Max Bill Chronoscope by Junghans is a somewhat different watch, its designer a Bauhaus student, its clear to see where its inspiration comes from. This one comes with a 40mm white dial which is clinically clean, and incredible eligible. It wears quite a bit bigger than its size suggests due to the almost non-existent bezel. The case shape is slightly strange, UFO like in fact due ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New On The Wrist: Another Patek

I saw there was recent post on here about the Aquanaut, so here's another. I picked this up in October but a combination of forgetting it was buried at the back of my safe and some other pieces hogging wrist time mean i only started wearing it last month. Boy was that a mistake, this has to be one of the most comfortable watches i have ever owned and surprisingly a great watch to wear on those hot summer days. The dimensions and modest thickness of the case couple together with the gorgeous tropical ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New Incoming: Wait, what, the back is on the front....? GO content

Well its always a good time when a new addition arrives but for some reason i've been more excited, and more impressed with this latest one than all the others i've had. A new addition which i'm sure is going to divide opinion, some will love it, some will hate it, and that's totally fine with me. Why, well quite simply its a bit different. Marmite even, but you know what, its certainly a conversational piece. Ladies and gentlemen i present you with the Glashutte Original PanoInverse XL. This is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Latest Acquisition: PanomaticLunacy...

Latest acquisition is a fairly loose term in this instance; I've actually owned this for a couple of months but the birth of our first child in June has meant the camera has remained firmly stored away gathering cobwebs ever since. So, the weekend just gone by and my first chance to get the gear back out and here we are. For an incoming I normally love to spend quite a bit of time researching the history and technical details regarding a particular watch but just no opportunity on this occasion....therefore ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New Incoming: Rolex Caseback Engraving

Ok so not an incoming in the true sense of the word but a new enhancement to my collection nonetheless. Now I know there are mixed views on this kind of stuff with the majority of people not in favour of any kind of watch modification and that’s totally fine by me but this is something I've had in my mind to do for some time and since this particular watch is simply never leaving my collection (well I hope not anyways!) it doesn't really matter. Secondly this kind of mod is pretty easy to reverse ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do Not Sell My Personal Information