closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Today's watch: Louis Erard 1931 Classic Moon Phase Triple Date

I saw this in SC in June last year after it was posted for what I thought was a bargain price. I'd wanted a triple date (i.e. date pointer, day wheel, month wheel) for some time and this seemed stunning for the price. Oddly enough it had been passed around on the forum a bit beforehand... I think it is a lovely watch but I do understand that gold (plating) is not popular at the moment and it's a bit big in some ...

Updated 13th November 2012 at 21:32 by markrlondon (Added intro picture; fixed typos.)

Categories
    MarkR's Blog , Today's Watch
  2. Seiko Stargate Sold

Now Sold! Thanks to the buyer, many thanks to Eddie and thanks for looking!

Quote Originally Posted by andy6430 View Post
    I have for sale a Seiko stargate SKZ327K1, surplus to my requirements.
    In excellent condition (probably the odd mark if you look hard). Comes with unworn bracelet and z22. Keeping good time, nice 120 click bezel.
    This is the black face, black bezel, white hands example.
    Looking for £150 paypal gift, pics to follow. Boxed with papers.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Today's watch: Seiko Superior SKZ283K1 7S36-04G0 Star Monster (for yesterday)

I initially felt like a vintagey dress watch today but ended up putting a diver on my wrist: A member of the 'Superior' range from Seiko, a 'Star Monster'. The Star Monster (also known as 'Starfish Monster') comes into the same price/quality bracket as the venerable Monster, SKX007/009, Spork and Stargate.

A quick note about the Superior range: They seem to be one cut above the Seiko 5 so they're ...

Updated 13th November 2012 at 20:44 by markrlondon (Added pics; fix typo.)

Categories
  4. Today's watch: Seiko Bell-Matic 4006-6037 gold plated case, brown dial

Today we have a step back in time from yesterday's Proteus: A Seiko Bell-Matic from 1972. Now, I know that gold isn't very popular but I think this is a lovely looking watch. The brown dial could be a bit boring but when worn on a brown leather strap I think the combination is aesthetically very pleasing.

I have a bit of a thing for Bell-Matics and have a few in my collection. Although Bell-Matic ...

Updated 12th November 2012 at 03:14 by markrlondon (Added text and pictures; fixed typos and incorrect full size image links)

Categories
  5. September 2023

by , 1st November 2023 at 23:14 (Zelig's Watch History)
    Damasko DC66 Si Black
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Do Not Sell My Personal Information