closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Omega x Swatch

Quote Originally Posted by VoleBoy View Post
    But my point is, there are already loads of things that pop in and out of sale online. It's how a lot of releases, especially record releases work. People take their chances. People can complain online, but they always do.

Online would remove the actual in person stuff that seems to be happening. You say it's at arm's length. But for the poor fuckers working in the shops, it's very real.
    Well guess thats the other cockup. Swatch should never of told people they would ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Watch Alert: Grand Seiko SBGP017G – “Sea of clouds”

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    I wonder if the popularity of this watch might signal a turning point for GS? Maybe there will be waiting lists for Snowflakes not Submariners one day?
    Not crazy thinking. Each year they are getting stronger, those US specials sold out crazy quick. A lot of people have that other brand fatigue.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The unified Rolex in the window thread

I turned down a blue dial 126234 datejust with blue dial yesterday.

I had since bought one in black and was too similar to justify the costs.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Buying a cat S car ?

Quote Originally Posted by lenlec View Post
    Hi all. Went to view a Peugeot 208 2019 this morning for my son. it’s a cat s. The seller said it was front end damage.
    Would you buy a cat s ? Is there anyway of finding out what the damage was ? He wants £7000. They go for around £11000 non cat s
    Cheers
    If they were any good they wouldn’t be 35% cheaper

Most new drivers have an accident within the first 12 months- hopefully they are mostly minor.

You really want to risk your son’s security ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Electric cars-got to be a viable option now?

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Kent View Post
    I'm having just a supply cable installed. Consumer unit is under the stairs, cable to go under the hallway floor up into the porch then into an adjacent store. It's in readiness for fitting a charger in the future as not sure yet what I'll need. Work includes adding an additional fuse enclosure and splitting the supply with a Kenley block. Terminating in some kind of junction box. £500. Reckon better to do it now than in a year or two when the same work will be double. The electrician has to fit
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Do Not Sell My Personal Information