closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Something different incoming

Quote Originally Posted by Huertecilla View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakadu View Post
    Very nice indeed - the chain is superb as well.....now you need a nicely embroidered waistcoat!
    Actually I have several waistcoats; velvet, brocade, suede, incl. embroidered and all.
    Not a bad idea to have a few cleaned and wear them when I am back on weight. Another nice motivation! Thanks
    Nice find Petrus.

Interesting history as well.
    And, those watches actually go very well with a big ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Refinishing a Rolex Explorer II bezel - a pictorial

Quote Originally Posted by Omegary View Post
    A quick pic of the results so far

Next up it's time to refresh that faded paint. A fine screwdriver is used and capillary action draws the paint into the recesses.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. December 2013

by , 30th December 2013 at 14:04 (Zelig's Watch History)
    Alpine Extreme Diver Mid Size Quartz

Updated 7th January 2022 at 13:04 by zelig

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Seiko 7A38 restoration

Quote Originally Posted by marcus fenix View Post
    I bought this 7A38 7270 soon after I started work in 1987. Used it daily for 10 years, then sporadically for 2 years. At that point it was in a sorry state and I tossed it in a drawer. The mineral crystal was heavily scratched, one pusher was jammed in and the other two were really sticky, there was slight condensation inside with marking on the dial, and the bracelet was stretched, gunged up and heavily scratched.

When I came across it recently, googled it and found they were a
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 28 Days Later

Quote Originally Posted by marcus fenix View Post
    Been wearing this watch for the past 28 days, apart from the odd day here and there when I wore something else for a change. It was set to the correct time at the beginning and this pic was taken this afternoon. Not bad for a base 2824, as delivered by Archimede (no further regulation) :)

I really like this watch. Fit and finish is very good. I particularly like how the lume is squared off. Some people don't
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Do Not Sell My Personal Information