closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

adrianw

1. New London Overground Names

Quote Originally Posted by thieuster View Post
    Lioness Line... that only works when there's a '1966 Line' as well. Fairly balanced then, I would say.

I would say that there are more events worth being named. Like the 'Olympic Line' after the wonderful 2012 Event (I still have good memories about that!)
    Yep Khan made a statement saying the met can't tackle shoplifting because they are four million short, the blokes a fucking nutcase
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New London Overground Names

Lioness Line... that only works when there's a '1966 Line' as well. Fairly balanced then, I would say.

I would say that there are more events worth being named. Like the 'Olympic Line' after the wonderful 2012 Event (I still have good memories about that!)
    Yep Khan made a statement saying the met can't tackle shoplifting because they are four million short, the blokes a fucking nutcase
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Garden room

Quote Originally Posted by reecie View Post
    https://www.mygov.scot/build-shed-garage-greenhouse

still says check with your local planning though
    Depends where you are, if it is a temporary or permanent building
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Mercedes eCall recall

Lot of Mercedes drivers here. Interesting news:

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-56071108
    I wonder what happened, my car is on the list
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hotels.com, has anyone actually managed to get a refund from them?

Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bwest76 View Post
    Often even if you get through they will just put the phone down if they cant be bothered.

They owe me for some shocking squat type accommodation from 2 months ago,they said it was my fault I should have gone by the star rating.

Food poisoning in one place, when I read deeper into the reviews it said how bad it was,they where aware but still let them trade.
    What has any of that got to do with the OP’s question? Hotels.com has absolutely nothing to do with
    Categories
    Uncategorized

Do Not Sell My Personal Information