closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

~dadam02~

1. New Incoming - Come On In And Explore.........

So having freed up some funds in a failed pursuit of a grail watch recently, I knew instantly what my next watch would be and having listed a WTB for one of these for what seems like ages I finally managed to snag one. Lots have been said of these, and I’m not going to pretend to be adding anything that hasn’t been covered before but having now spent a week with my Explorer II I thought I would add my opinion.

So, most of you will be familiar with the updates but for those that aren’t ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New Incoming - "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry"

It's been a while coming, and i've been on the hunt for one for a while now so when i chanced across one at a reasonable price it was pretty much a no brainer - the trigger was suitably pulled and here we are. There's not alot i can say about the "Hulk" that hasn't already been said but i'm absolutely bowled over by it, the dial is in a different league with the way it changes colour and the glidelock bracelet is a joy to behold. Comfy as hell, looks great, very very pleased.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Just Married & New Wedding Day Watch

So i got hitched almost 3 weeks ago now - a beautiful day, loved every second of it, and the weather was splendid (you wouldn't imagine it now looking out the window). As part of the build up to the day my now wife, knowing how much i like watches, offered to buy me one as a wedding gift. Great, what to buy.......well i have a thing for Rolex watches so it was an easy decision. Having had an urge to buy a Datejust for some time i just didn't quite get on with the size which is just a touch on the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Custom Speedy Mod - My Journey (Pic Heavy)

So having owned my Speedmaster Pro for the last 6 months i decided pretty early on that I would go down the custom mod route. There are many that have gone before me and lots of examples dotted all round the net so there was plenty of opportunity to research, but the main thing I decided early on was that I wanted to create my very own configuration, one that was completely unique and individual to me.

So before we go on any further, if you are a purist i'd probably suggest you look ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Do Not Sell My Personal Information