closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

~dadam02~

1. New Incoming: The names Bond, James Bond...

Seems buying watches are like waiting for buses, you spend ages waiting for one then two come along together. Having just made space in the watch box for an AP Jumbo, this has now arrived and so the fun continues. So what is it? Well it's a blue dialled Omega Aqua Terra, commonly referred to as the 'Skyfall' AT on account of it featuring in the Bond film of the same name (although the keen eyed amongst you will know that Daniel Craig wore the smaller 38.5mm version). The model reference 231.10.42.21.03.001 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New Incoming: AP Jumbo Time

Sometimes the best and most satisfying purchases are those that have never featured on the radar in the first place. Part of the fun of owning a watch is the time and enjoyment spent researching and subsequently chasing a particular model but when one comes into possession of an unexpected purchase and it blows all previous preconceptions out of the water the feeling can be so much better. Welcome to my ‘Jumbo’ experience…

I've been a keen admirer of AP for some time; the history and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New Incoming: "Come in 15300, your time is up......"

I've had an AP itch to scratch for a while now, having been a keen admirer of this style of watch for quite some time however a combination of lack of watch box space and not being able to find one at the right price and the right condition meant a fairly long wait to realise a desire. Fast forward 6+ months, endless hours scouring the net, visiting shops and bumping WTB's I had almost given up hope....then out of the blue one pops up briefly on SC ticking all the boxes and of course I miss it by ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. New Incoming - Jaeger Bombing!

It’s been a while since I did one of these and I’ve been playing the waiting game for the last couple of months, however having already developed total admiration for this piece last year when the original owner posted an incoming on the board when this came up for sale on SC recently I just had to bag it.

So what did we pick up? Here’s a summary:

• Model: Master 8 Days
    • Reference: 160.84.20
    • Case Size: 41.5mm diameter, 11mm thickness
    • Movement: calibre 877 hand wound
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New Incoming - Portuguese Invasion (Pic Heavy)

The Portuguese is somewhat of a grail of mine, not in the classical sense of necessarily being out of reach financially or so rare that it’s all but impossible to find but simply because it’s the one watch I’ve lusted after more than any other over the last couple of years but for some strange reason never managed to get hold of one. It seemed that whenever one was available the timing just wasn’t right; either a lack of available funds, space in the watch box or just too slow off the mark resulting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Do Not Sell My Personal Information