closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

~dadam02~

1. New Incoming: Max, Bill, Bob, John...

I've been a keen admirer of these for quite some time now and I finally got round to adding one to my collection. The Max Bill Chronoscope by Junghans is a somewhat different watch, its designer a Bauhaus student, its clear to see where its inspiration comes from. This one comes with a 40mm white dial which is clinically clean, and incredible eligible. It wears quite a bit bigger than its size suggests due to the almost non-existent bezel. The case shape is slightly strange, UFO like in fact due ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New On The Wrist: Another Patek

I saw there was recent post on here about the Aquanaut, so here's another. I picked this up in October but a combination of forgetting it was buried at the back of my safe and some other pieces hogging wrist time mean i only started wearing it last month. Boy was that a mistake, this has to be one of the most comfortable watches i have ever owned and surprisingly a great watch to wear on those hot summer days. The dimensions and modest thickness of the case couple together with the gorgeous tropical ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

Do Not Sell My Personal Information