closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

MarkR's Blog

1. Today's watch: Orient M-Force CEX04001H0 Red Beast

It's a beast, a Red Beast! Specifically it's an Orient M-Force Red Beast CEX04001H0. This watch is something of an acquired taste, I think. Clearly I acquired it.

This model has been discontinued for some time -- I'm not sure how long exactly but several years. It was finally replaced in 2012 by the new Orient 'Beast', references SEL06001H (burgundy red dial), SEL06001D (blue dial), and SEL06001B ...

Updated 18th November 2012 at 05:49 by markrlondon (Fixed typos)

Categories
    MarkR's Blog , Today's Watch
  2. Today's watch: Vintage Uno sub-seconds

Today we have a 1960s Uno with a seconds subial. This Swiss Made watch has a gold plated (or at least gold colour) case and a rather lovely patinated dial. The dial looks to have originally had a silvery/creamy colour and has aged with what looks like a pale gold-like sheen which complements the case and gold colour numerals/hour markers. The hands too are a gold colour but they have rusted a little, although ...

Updated 17th November 2012 at 02:00 by markrlondon (Added text and pictures)

Categories
    Today's Watch , MarkR's Blog
  3. Today's watch: Otron Marquis ES101/ES103

An Otron what? It's a quartz watch which my father bought in America for $99.99. The design of the watch is strongly 1980s but I'm not sure when my father bought it: It could have been anywhere from the 1980s to the early 1990s.

A quick aside about the pictures above: As you can see, one is with flash and one is without (using ...

Updated 17th November 2012 at 03:12 by markrlondon (Added text and pictures; fixed typos.)

Categories
  4. Yesterday's watch: Seiko Spirit SCVS003 6R15-00A0 (again)

Yup, the same watch again. Sorry... I usually do change my watch every day but sometimes, y'know, I like a watch so much I wear it for three days in a row. ;-)
  5. Today's watch: Seiko Spirit SCVS003 6R15-00A0

What, how boring is this? You waited all this time for me to upload something worth reading here and I wore the same watch two days in a row. Yup, sometimes I do that. Sorry for the disappointment. I'm sure I'll wear something different tomorrow.

Link to yesterday's blog: http://forum.tz-uk.com/entry.php?39

Updated 14th November 2012 at 03:48 by markrlondon (Added text)

Categories
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Do Not Sell My Personal Information